health care plans are too expenisve
543   36

• The Room

LET ME WAIVE MY COVERAGE DAMN IT.

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimNinja

I will be signing up for whatever benefits my job offers pretty soon. If I could just get dental and then everything else just for my wife it would be awesome. I get everything but dental from the VA and with my conditions I know it's going to cost a fortune for insurance.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Senpai

no insurance is the way to go

• Swimuminati

See. If you would have let me move into your closet like i've asked, I could already be claiming you on my health insurance as a domestic partner. But no.

Can't say I never tried to help.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• The Room

i have insurance through my job but it's the cheapest one and barely does anything. i've never bothered using it, even for treatments as i'd never reach the deductible

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

i have an extra bedroom, just go there

• The Room

the fine is more expensive then actually having insurance, which i've had the whole year so far and will have the whole year

• Swimuminati

No.

Its less creepy if I'm using a bedroom.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Special Snowflake

Naraku4656 said:

the fine is more expensive then actually having insurance, which i've had the whole year so far and will have the whole year

Looks like you can say it . . . THANKS OBAMA

Memento Mori

• Senpai

yeah its going to like what 625 or a certain percentage of your income whichever is higher, dam that sucks

• The Room

kay

• The Room

i like that it takes away that bs about preexisting conditions but let me forgo it. i'll be fine, probably

• The Room

the max is $2000 which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than my exployer's most expensive plan

• Senpai

dam so you make enough income to get penalized like that, time to have kids or get married add some exceptions to that tax return lol

• Check It Out!

Firefly24 said:

No.

Its less creepy if I'm using a bedroom.

It's gonna make me rooming with you kinda awkward and crammed.

• The Room

i didn't say i made enough income to get penalized like that (because i don't). i was only saying that the max is $2k i don't know what mine would be but it doesn't really matter because i'm going to be covered for the entire year

• The Room

StarPanda said:

dam so you make enough income to get penalized like that, time to have kids or get married add some exceptions to that tax return lol

also getting married and having kids isn't worth the money they'd offer. my sanity > tax exemptions

• Helper

My current company has pretty nice coverage, all things considered. It's a first for me.

• Senpai

i look forward to the day you actually find someone and see how it turns out

• The Room

oh believe me i won't.

• The Room

my company does too, but the kind i have is pretty crap if you actually get sick.