You think elevator farts are bad?
156   7

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Well what if you were riding an elevator with 12 other people and everyone farted at the same time, and all the way up or down you had to smell an absolutely disgusting cocktail of 13 farts?

[]

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Helper

That would be hell

What the hell is that behind you

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Sounds like an Impractical Jokers punishment to me! The losing Joker would have to ride up an elevator in a building right after everyone had Mexican food in the cafeteria on the ground floor!

Hell, they oughta do a non-punishment where they go into elevators with whoopee cushions!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Senpai

yeah i would get off and take the stairs

Would never happen to me. I don't live in a trump building.

• ShoeHands

Honestly, f**k elevator farts. Every time I get into an elevator I find myself considering the odds of it breaking down and I'm stuck like a lazy f**king jackass who should have just taken the stairs.

• Helper

The only thing is if everyone was making noisy farts I'd be quivering with nauseated laughter

What the hell is that behind you