driver playing pokemon go ran over pedestrian
857   35

• Toonami

what the f**k you don't play games and drive at the same time

• SwimDandy Banned

Ban the game!

Oops

• Banned

Oh, it's Japan. This is normal for them.

POOP

Hope they get better soon.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• SwimDandy Banned

Sawdamizer said:

Hope they get better soon.

....teh fawk

Oops

• Banned

Breaking character again Ghostie.....I don't see a single simpleton typo.....If you keep this up everyone is going to catch on that you're just a lying douche playing retarded, and believe you, me......I can't wait until you lose this name.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Toonami

FieryDoom said:

that kinda racist

• Banned

ghostrek said:

FieryDoom said:

that kinda racist

no, it's stereotypical.

POOP

• Special Snowflake

what world come to wow death over pokemon rip

Memento Mori

• Helper

On that subject, although it was a sort of 'ass-covering' move, the recent 'passenger' button rly does nothing but create another distraction for a driver who decides to play

What the hell is that behind you

• Banned

bnmjv said:

what world come to wow death over pokemon rip

Thank you.....I needed this

It was me.....It was always me.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

what ever happened to the good old days when folks just masturbated while driving?

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Babbling

Sometimes I play Pokemen Go when I drive. Sometimes I masturbate. I only have one free hand. If only the damn steering wheel wasn't in the way.

• Puppy Power

ThorsPenor said:

Sometimes I play Pokemen Go when I drive. Sometimes I masturbate. I only have one free hand. If only the damn steering wheel wasn't in the way.

Don't you just drive by biting the wheel? I know I do.

But, I don't play Pokemon Go. I just use both hands.

09/13/03

• Banned

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

he probably can't do it because of the enormous belly in the way.

POOP

• Babbling

Hmmm, I could just prop the phone on my belly as I drive. That way I can play pokeman AND masturbate, at the same time! You are just full of helpful ideas.

Again?

• Banned

ThorsPenor said:

Hmmm, I could just prop the phone on my belly as I drive. That way I can play pokeman AND masturbate, at the same time! You are just full of helpful ideas.

POOP

• Babbling

scoobdog said:

ThorsPenor said:

I've tried driving using my mouth. It's very hard.

• SwimDandy

I admit to having the app OPEN while driving, however when the spawn noise sounds off I just say...."F**k off whatever you spawn. I need to get to my destination and if you happen to still be in the area then I will cram you into one of my balls. Otherwise just hang out and watch out for other trainers also looking to catch you." Sadly by the time I got back to where it had spawned it either de-spawned or ran away from another trainer.

Fact is if I am driving, my primary concern is getting to Point A or B, or C, even as far as Point ZABGF**kOFFWITH THE TELLING ME A F**kING WEEDLE POPPING UP! I AIN'T ENDING UP IN NO F**kING DITCH OR RUNNING OVER NO F**kING NUNS BECAUSE OF A F**kING 10 CP F**kING WEEDLE! SO SHUT THE F**k UP PHO...oh look, a Koffing....

Sorry. That's above your pay grade.

• SwimDandy

KnightStar1 said:

I admit to having the app OPEN while driving, however when the spawn noise sounds off I just say...."F**k off whatever you spawn. I need to get to my destination and if you happen to still be in the area then I will cram you into one of my balls. Otherwise just hang out and watch out for other trainers also looking to catch you." Sadly by the time I got back to where it had spawned it either de-spawned or ran away from another trainer.

Fact is if I am driving, my primary concern is getting to Point A or B, or C, even as far as Point ZABGF**kOFFWITH THE TELLING ME A F**kING WEEDLE POPPING UP! I AIN'T ENDING UP IN NO F**kING DITCH OR RUNNING OVER NO F**kING NUNS BECAUSE OF A F**kING 10 CP F**kING WEEDLE! SO SHUT THE F**k UP PHO...oh look, a Koffing....

BTW: I am currently sitting at home eating Peanut Butter crackers while my Mom bitches about the detergent we are currently throwing away money on because for one it don't do shit, and for two it's making her itch like a....yeah....I am going to go eat some soap now....

Sorry. That's above your pay grade.