Welp, these are my plans for the day
724   23

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• ShoeHands

That does not look fun

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• IB

Yikes, good luck!

I have a day of shopping ahead

Established October 30, 2004

• Banned

drug dealer helper

POOP

• Banned

FieryDoom said:

drug dealer helper

xd ya know

• SwimElder Banned

I thought you had to go to school for several years to be a pharmacy tech??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

pft, technical schools spit them out in 6 months.

POOP

• Swimuminati

maybe she is, or maybe she is done.

when it comes to anything medical, the studying never stops. you have to re certify for all kids of shit all the time.

or at least thats what i gathered by dealing in medical employee records.
    not a fun volunteer job by the way.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

yeah, you have to keep doing continuing education credits or something such.

POOP

• SwimElder Banned

FieryDoom said:

BattleAngel_Phillies said:

pft, technical schools spit them out in 6 months.

OH. well congrats to her then.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

it's job sponsored...so I don't pay out of pocket but the training I have to do on my own...toward the end I have to attend a class as a prep-test course....then it's gonna rain money

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Swimuminati

aren't most of those jobs like that though? its the pay off. you get the education/certification/training paid for and they get a guarantee of your employment for a certain duration of time.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

Sorta...I've been an employee for 2 years so I don't have to stay there if I don't want to after I'm certified

• Swimuminati

oh nice you've already paid your dues.

the year i decided i was going to to go get certified as an x-ray tech i found out that they had just changed the requirements to a degree vs a 5 month certification course. i didn't even really care for the job but it was good money and short education. i didn't really have that extra kind of time to devote outside of full time nannying and absolutely couldn't afford to not do so.

just barely missed that bus. fml.

Firefly24 said:

maybe she is, or maybe she is done.

when it comes to anything medical, the studying never stops. you have to re certify for all kids of shit all the time.

or at least thats what i gathered by dealing in medical employee records.
    not a fun volunteer job by the way.

For all kids of shit?

• SwimDandy Banned

Didnt you quit the boards?.... o.O

Oops

• Babbling

I was going to wash my car but I decided not to. Probably tomorrow.
    I'm going to get a haircut at about noon. Then eat a burrito.
    Hopefully check out the surf. Most of all I want human contact so I will see my friend later.

• SwimPirate

Just think of the boss money later! Work hard play hard.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

No....? I've just been really f**king busy

• Banned

Yeah I got the poo brain after a bit and went out for sushi