Yahoo can eat a bowl of raw rhino urethras.
104   5

• ShoeHands

Today my password doesn't work. My "secret answer" is invalid. So I can't log in. Their advice to fix my problem? Log in and post about it on their help forum.

I could make a new account and complain, but you are REQUIRED to give a valid phone number to make an account now. Yeah no. I have a landline for work calls. And I'm not giving out a damn relative's number so they can oops it off to advertisers and hardcore rape the living shit out of their phone.

This wouldn't be so bad if the damned mail account wasn't linked to my main e-mail and can access everything remotely. Naturally my main e-mail doesn't have an option to deny that access. No, I have to disable it from within Yahoo. Should have deleted that damn account years ago.

• Other Anime

AzalarHex said:

I could make a new account and complain, but you are REQUIRED to give a valid phone number to make an account now. Yeah no. I have a landline for work calls. And I'm not giving out a damn relative's number so they can oops it off to advertisers and hardcore rape the living shit out of their phone.

believe or not they don't do anything with phone # when you can't access your account they will send a random code via text message and that will allow you to unlock your account

that method also works great against hackers because they can't remove that number nor can they access it

• ShoeHands

Tell that to my father who won't even order pizza online with the "cash at the door" option because they need a contact number.

Not that I'd really trust Yahoo myself. How am I going to prove that those wang pill text messages I started getting were a result of giving them my number? Maybe I hang out with seedy short-wanged people who were too embarassed to request those messages with their own phone.

What's your password? Maybe I can help.

• ShoeHands

momslikeitfrombehind7531##