selling my 360
312   16

• IB

45 buckaroos and i'm happy to get that much for it

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Banned

Good luck with that, accept 25 and take it to a pawn shop

It was me.....It was always me.

• Helper

If you ever do plan to get a One you should back up your save files to the cloud in your 360 before you sell it so you can play backwards compatible games on the One with your data.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Banned

You don't have to do any of that.

• Helper

How would the One access your saved data from your 360 without that though? I don't know of any other way.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Banned

Log in to your old account......This isn't computing, it"s console gaming.....That $19 bucks makes these motheref**kers know you.....Not since the first XB have I ever had to back up anything. I still got Halo 2 data associated with my XBone account......And here's the kicker.......I don't even have a f**king XBone.

I check my shit periodically

• IB

it's amazon credit so either they take it or they return it back to me and at that point i just junk it. there's not enough money in it for me to take it to gamestop and it's not worth my time to set it up on ebay

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• IB

at this point i very much doubt it with the house and everything. i don't play games on my PS4 very much as it is. actually i bought my first game for it this year just yesterday. and it was doom for $20. i just don't play games much anymore sadly to warrant spending $250 on another console

• Banned

Edit, my bad....It's DBZ that's making this hard......If you want to rid of it, good on you.

• Banned

DBZ4ever said:

If you ever do plan to get a One you should back up your nudes to the cloud in your 360 before you sell it so you can play victim, even though you get off on that sort of thing.

fixed

POOP

• IB

i forgot, only gold has access to the cloud. well crap, guess i'm not saving anything

• Banned

Nevermind, I get it now......You people agitate my ass.....

It's my fault though, sorry....I assume everyone is stupid, but you got me. Hurr durr away.

• IB

sorry, had to have a little fun . i'm packing up the console now

• Pokemon Master

ill buy it for 600

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• IB

600 pennies?

• Senpai

ill give you a granola bar and 10 bucks for it, oh and five mexican pesos