University of Chicago to freshmen students: Get that PC garbage outta here
1574   49

• Special Snowflake Banned

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

They only prefer Macs because they're hipsters.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

The fück is heat street?

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Check It Out!

Yes! Restoration of sanity!

• Special Snowflake Banned

Your mom's poop chute during rush hour.

Going for another ban bucket?

It's funny because guys like you seem to need the most safe spaces.

• Check It Out!

HotelBansylvania said:

Your mom's poop chute during rush hour.

f**king sav

• Check It Out!

Because I'm easily annoyed? Sure whatever you say friend. lol

No, because you are incredibly fragile.

• Check It Out!

Quick to anger =/= fragile but okay, Stilgar.

I get it, you need to appear tough because you think you can't be a real man if you aren't but all you are doing is hurting yourself.

• Check It Out!

You must really enjoy making yourself look like an ass cuz you just keep going.

• Banned

No if only someone would tell their parents to shut off Fox News and talk to an actual black person.

You'll feel so much better about yourself if you just let go of your antiquated ideas on what is a man.

But black people are scary. They need a space where only whites are allowed so they can feel safe.

• Check It Out!

And if I told you that my idea of a man is one who does what he can to be happy and successful and make the most out of life, would you call that antiquated? You seem to be under the impression that I believe men need to feel and act a certain way to be men. Wrong. Just because I'm against a society that tries to take away the male identity and replace it with an androgynous one doesn't mean I think men have to be macho or adhere to outdated ideals of manliness.

But, like I said, keep making an ass of yourself Stilgar.

Boy, I guess those threads you make complaining about how men aren't men anymore were just lies uttered from your mouth.

• Check It Out!

And may I ask, what is with your compulsion to trying to call people out and make them look like fools? It seems to be about all you actually do here, between your contrarian image posts and posts like the ones you've made here.

I mean, it almost seems like a noble and honorable endeavor, but in actuality it's as pointless and ineffective as all the complaining I do about things.

• Check It Out!

cowboy_stilgar said:

Boy, I guess those threads you make complaining about how men aren't men anymore were just lies uttered from your mouth.

You mean the singular thread I made saying feminists have spent decades trying to strip men of their identities, which is actually true? Yeah, all those threads, Stilgar. So many.

• Check It Out!

The best part of this is me sitting here laughing at the thought of you scrambling to come up with yet another response to me to try to shut me down.

You're a riot, Stilgar.