the sad thing is
276   10

• Toonami

Teen Titans go has more in common with the original Powerpuff girls than the Powerpuff girls reboot does

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

Both reboots are just terrible.

Lol fk u.

• Toonami

Tusdar said:

Both reboots are just terrible.

Teen Titans go! has improved with time, the more recent episodes are actually pretty funny

• Banned

I should share Teen Titans hentai again.

• SwimSuperStar

mochi said:

Teen Titans go has more in common with the original Powerpuff girls than the Powerpuff girls reboot does

I kind of was thinking how Teen Titans Go kind of resembles the Puffy Ami Yumi series that aired around the same time as the better Teen Titans series

In the words of the great Candela....NERF THIS!

• Toonami

KnightStar1 said:

mochi said:

I kind of was thinking how Teen Titans Go kind of resembles the Puffy Ami Yumi series that aired around the same time as the better Teen Titans series

it also resembles this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYwXvWDqOaE

• IB

I think I watched like 2 episodes of the new powerpuff girls .... when that little boy had beard powers .... and then when they f**ked that unicorn up and he turned out to actually be a unicorn

• Toonami

Vamped said:

I think I watched like 2 episodes of the new powerpuff girls .... when that little boy had beard powers .... and then when they f**ked that unicorn up and he turned out to actually be a unicorn

those are the two worst episodes, there are about two episodes that are watchable

"the Stayover" and "the wrinklegruff gals" are the only two watchable ones

every other episode is unwatchable

I dunno raven looks pretty hot in that Titans show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxYavXktpT4

• ShoeHands

The titans need to be taking more doses of chemical X though.