Happy First Anniversary, Toonami Marathon Stream!!
183   4

• Mobile Suit Gundam

It debuted on August 25, 2015 with a marathon of Attack on Titan episodes 1-8 in-between showings of that week's pre-flight.

Gradually it expanded to show last week's Toonami all day Sunday and the next Friday and Saturday, until just recently.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

Attack on Titan sucks, marathon is a cool idea but they should play better shows on it.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Well, right now it's got Gundam IBO. Make of that what you will.

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

Eh....it's alright, it's too bad they've lost the rights to so many shows....
    I know Toonami likes to keep a revolving door but it's a double edged sword, especially for the marathon stream.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric