Just Scanned Through TCM'S OCTOBER MOVIE SCHEDULE
322   13

• Other Anime

Lotta pretty fun horror films for my favorite month of the year. Seems every Sunday, Monday and Friday night in the month will have some. Showing a night of Frankenstein films each week. The star of the month is Christopher Lee so they're doing 5 nights of his films too, though Week 1 is his non-horror films like Lord of the Rings. We got a night of 1920s silent film including Nosferatu and Phantom of the Opera. And a night of Universal Monster Movies too. Can't wait! XD Haven't checked if AMC has FearFest up just yet. @DBZ4ever are you making your traditional list thread this year? I doubt we'll be getting a Halloween section what with the new board. Too bad. :(

• SwimPirate

I used to love watching this in High School. I'm a fan of the old school ones, Michael Meyers being my fav. <3

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Other Anime

I'd be surprised if the Halloween films didn't show up on FearFest, gotta love 'em. Funnily/coincidentally enough Christopher Lee once said turning down the Dr. Loomis role was the biggest mistake of his career.

• SwimPirate

Huh, that would have been interesting with him in the role, but with so many movies, I will only see Donald Pleasence as the true role.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Other Anime

Yeah, hard to imagine anyone but Pleasence in the role.

• SwimPirate

FeeeearrFesst, aww I'm excited for hot chocolate snuggles and movies!
    Also American Horror Story, although I don't know if I'll watch this year.
    And Ash Vs. the Evil Dead 2, I'm definitely watching that one!

• Other Anime

I need to catch up on Ash vs Evil Dead, stopped midway through the first season. Hope Starz shows reruns or has it on demand! XD

• Check It Out!

RIP Christopher Lee

His narration of Edgar Allen Poe stories is chilling and incredible and I suggest any fan of Poe or horror stories or Christopher Lee check them out immediately.

Don't be turds, just do it.

• SwimPirate

I was lucky that I have cable recording, so I took my time watching it on tv. XD

• Other Anime

I do too now, but didn't last year. XD

Also yes @ChocoIate_Soda agreed about Lee's greatness.

• Other Anime

jackiemarie90 said:

I was lucky that I have cable recording, so I took my time watching it on tv. XD

And now I see the entire season's on demand for another 10 days, time to catch up! XD

• Toonami

I watched a portion of Bride of Frankenstein last night. It might've been the alcohol in my system from watching Infinite Stratos 2, but I was honestly surprised at how likeable the monster was.

The Ignore feature: a real bitch in more ways than one.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• Other Anime

He is meant to come across as sympathetic I think, especially when rejected by his bride.