Post Quality
341   17

alt text

• IB

damn, give that girl a lump of sugar or somethin'.

>_>

whatevah..

• SwimPirate

So Astonishing?

Someone argue how that isn't astonishing by immediately posting yourself doing that.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

Fine

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Check It Out!

I run and jump exactly like that in my dreams. its awesome.

• IB

When I was in 6th grade a girl use to talk about how she couldn't wait to die and be reincarnated as a horse. She'd literally gallop through the halls making horse noises. I left her alone and offered her gum when I had it hoping, that if she shot up the place, I'd be the "you're cool" dude.

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• Check It Out!

molarbear said:

When I was in 6th grade a girl use to talk about how she couldn't wait to die and be reincarnated as a horse. She'd literally gallop through the halls making horse noises. I left her alone and offered her gum when I had it hoping, that if she shot up the place, I'd be the "you're cool" dude.

15 years later

• SwimPirate

WHAT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I SEE YOU POST IN AWHILE and thats your story?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

molarbear said:

She probably lives under a bridge by now.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• IB

I have seen all the internet has and I do not like it.

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• IB

I live for the applause

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• IB

How do you know she didn't strike it rich in some weird ponzi scheme and buy a bunch of land where she can gallop around all day bruh?

Seeeeeeeeeeega

• Check It Out!

molarbear said:

Let me just say that I am NEVER looking up furries for a relevant joke ever the f**k again. That was more terrifying than the goblin shark image search.

• SwimPirate

Ok, then make a thread! :O

molarbear said:

We're just getting started

alt text

• [adult swim] Singles

poo

Everyone's favorite Viperslayer.

• IB

fvcken sludgies right? meh.

I pray for a better day tomorrow..

beat spawns sorrow, I've been neglecting my

brothers, wait what.. oh my bad. Ya poop.

but give the new ASMB...i don't know. The opposite

of a new york minute.. A Jamaican year??

whatevah..