Midnight Diarrhea
320   12

• ShoeHands

You think you are safe, cuddled up between the blankets and sheets drifting off to dream land. When a bubble erupts from your colon, signaling an impending explosion of flatulence. You quickly pull the sheets over your own head to enjoy your own bouquet, being as you are the type of person to do such a thing and are therefore, alone.

But it was a LIE. Soon you are scrambling at the covers, tearing them from your body as you waddle helplessly down the hallway to the restroom.

NO ONE IS SAFE.

See a doctor

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Check It Out!

I was shitting pure ass water about 4 hours ago. Out of nowhere, too. It was one of those situations where a shower was needed instead of tp.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Check It Out!

Sometimes you gotta not meet that dad, for your health.

• Check It Out!

you dont wanna know what that dad was like

• IB

That's horrible bro.. I;m thankful I don't have

something like that going on..

whatevah..

• Babbling

Yes, Tim & Eric is diarrhea. We know you don't have to keep reminding us.

• Check It Out!

salt

• Toonami

......................S'WRONG WIT CHU?!

• Banned

The album titles of Dio's later work really began to show the baldness of his tires.