Nick Cannon going to college at the age of 35
842   24

• SwimPirate

I find this story slightly inspiring since I'm going back to school at 26.
    Truely never to old get a degree or enter a new field.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2016/08/23/nick-cannon-enrolls-as-a-freshman-at-howard-u/

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

Good luck on making intelligence.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• SwimPirate

scope85 said:

Good luck on making intelligence.

Thank you. Much source material retention. Much skill growth.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Helper

Ain't no schoolin' like a Nick Cannon schoolin' cause a Nick Cannon schoolin' don't stop.

alt text

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• IB

I don't give a f**k what celebrities do..

regardless of their age.

whatevah..

• SwimParagon

I've helped a couple folks in their 40s with the college maths they needed for an associate's degree. It's not common comparatively speaking, but it's nowhere near unheard of.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

He got that fat check from Mariah....Sky's the limit

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimIcon

idk. it's not like he's in his 80's or something. people do this all the time.

• SwimComrad

Good for him. He doesn't need it, but whatever keeps the idle mind busy is usually a good thing.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• Banned

Doesn't need it in what sense?

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimLegend

He doesn't need a degree to make more money is what I think the point was but when you're wealthy you can go to college for fun.

Oh bother...

• Other Anime

Art imitated life
    alt text

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimComrad

1pooh4u said:

He doesn't need a degree to make more money is what I think the point was but when you're wealthy you can go to college for fun.

Exactly.

The day I graced your village, it was the most important day of your life...but for me, it was Tuesday.

• IB

It was a bunch of older people in my social work classes. I went to those long 3 hrs class once a week at 5:30

• Babbling

College is a rip-off. College used to be a place where people would go to further their education and increase their chances at getting a good job. Now all it does is put people in debt. You spend $35,000 to get your Bachelor's degree and you can get a job as a Supervisor making $25,000 a year.

I'm glad Nick Cannon is trying to improve himself. but it's unrealistic for many of us because we don't have Mariah Carey money.

I'm not planning to pay my loans back, even if I win the lottery or something. I'm gonna make the debt collectors mad on purpose.

• SwimSuperFan

it's never too late for higher education imo

I disagree. If you're on your death bed, it's definitely too late.

• Babbling

Zenigundam said:

I'm not planning to pay my loans back, even if I win the lottery or something. I'm gonna make the debt collectors mad on purpose.

If you did that you would never be able to buy a house or get another loan. But I guess that's something you'll never have to worry about anyway.

Yeah lol. I'm inheriting my mom's house. I might as well take out a huge amount of student loans next year. However, I get the feeling that they will take me to court if I take something like $100k out haha.