Ya'll like Steven Universe?
1675   46

• SwimComrad

I hear it's a pretty good show.

anime is teh suck

• SwimPeanut Banned

Ok. Let's play.

That's why I'm sick of posts on the show.

• Special Snowflake

do you like japanese animation?

Memento Mori

• SwimComrad

Cool starry bra.

anime is teh suck

• SwimPeanut

It's a pretty cute show

❤❤ Treat yourself like the Ouran High School Host Club would treat you❤❤
    twitter
    tumblr
    MAL

• Banned

metatron4 said:

Ok. Let's play.

just to be clear, i watch SU with my kids, and I think it's a good show, but what is up with these people and their freaking bs theories? how about just let it be a kid's cartoon FFS?

POOP

• SwimComrad

How mad are you right now? Is your face all red and nostrils flared? Have you yelled at your mom for bringing you a hot pocket while you're busy yet?

anime is teh suck

• Helper

FieryDoom said:

metatron4 said:

Ok. Let's play.

just to be clear, i watch SU with my kids, and I think it's a good show, but what is up with these people and their freaking bs theories? how about just let it be a kid's cartoon FFS?

Some people can't just let a cartoon be a cartoon without either reading into it something that they favor or crapping all over it because they don't like it and no matter what, everyone they meet has to know about it or else. I mean hell, we even have content warnings on classic Sesame Street episodes because Cookie Monster eats COOKIES, Burt and Ernie were once roommates, and Snuffy used to be an 'imaginary friend' .

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

wait, so Bert and Ernie don't live together anymore?

POOP

• Toonami

FieryDoom said:

if anything the Lapis and Jasper thing was a moral about escaping from an Abusive relationship

• Toonami

FieryDoom said:

they broke up?, aw

• SwimComrad

who

alt text

• Banned

K_N said:

How mad are you right now? Is your face all red and nostrils flared? Have you yelled at your mom for bringing you a hot pocket while you're busy yet?

Not mad, me turning red would be one hell of a feat, and my mom is about 1.2k miles away because I'm an adult.

Now you being so triggered that you needed to take all the attention from mochi for yourself.....Well, that's kinda special

It was me.....It was always me.

• Helper

FieryDoom said:

Some 'Parents Council' bullcrap group went insane and claimed that Bert and Ernie were promoting a homosexual lifestyle to little children by living together ages ago. Apparently none of them have ever had to worry about paying rent in a city, even in a basement apartment. So I think Bert still lives in the original apartment and Ernie moved to another floor in the same building.

Because Muppets who spend all their time with someone's hand up their butts really have some sort of sexual identity to 'force' little kids to accept. :| They totally aren't just appealing to the little kid dream of growing up and living with a best friend [usually in a tree house but still :D ]

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimPeanut Banned

FieryDoom said:

metatron4 said:

Ok. Let's play.

God, this show really is the worst.

• Banned

mochi said:

FieryDoom said:

if anything the Lapis and Jasper thing was a moral about escaping from an Abusive relationship

exactly, but you have these wackos connecting it to BDSM. like I said, it's a kid's cartoon!

POOP

• SwimComrad

I'm a BDSM and I don't want to be in a kids cartoon

alt text

It's almost as bad as one punch man.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

katt_goddess said:

FieryDoom said:

Some 'Parents Council' bullcrap group went insane and claimed that Bert and Ernie were promoting a homosexual lifestyle to little children by living together ages ago. Apparently none of them have ever had to worry about paying rent in a city, even in a basement apartment. So I think Bert still lives in the original apartment and Ernie moved to another floor in the same building.

Because Muppets who spend all their time with someone's hand up their butts really have some sort of sexual identity to 'force' little kids to accept. :| They totally aren't just appealing to the little kid dream of growing up and living with a best friend [usually in a tree house but still :D ]

POOP

• Toonami

Star_Wolf said:

I'm a BDSM and I don't want to be in a kids cartoon

you aren't, unless you think a BDSM relationship is an unhealthy and abusive situation where your Partner's consent is meaningless

Lapis and Jasper were meant to represent an ABUSIVE relationship, not an S&M one

• SwimComrad

good cause I don't wanna be in a kids cartoon kinda like I don't wanna be in a hollywood movie

alt text