4

can you shit in your own butt
240   11

  • SwimComrad
    0

    I'm asking because I think I just accidentally in my own

    alt text


  • 0

    Is this a egg before the chicken conundrum?

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimComrad
    1

    I...are you Jesus?

    why did you do this to me Jesus?

    alt text


  • Swimuminati
    2

    how is this even possible

    did you somehow master the art of sucking the shit back up your butt?

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Senpai
    1


  • Special Snowflake Banned
    0

    you dont wanna know what i can do wit my poop


  • Swimuminati
    0

    do employees a favor and NEVER use the public bathrooms.

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Helper
    1

    Firefly24 said:

    do employees a favor and NEVER use the public bathrooms.

    He's a classically trained shartist.

    He really should be saving all his good work for a museum.

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


  • Helper
    1

    Star_Wolf said:

    I'm asking because I think I just accidentally in my own

    And sadly I think this is possible just because of the weird elasticiness of the human body. If you are all constipated even into the rectal area, it's technically possible to end up trying to push something out that's already formed in a curve that will not leave the body willingly but curve backwards into the rectal cavity area. If you push too hard, you could tear your own butthole. o.O

    These are the things I remember from my college courses. Not how to bounce a signal off Mercury to see how fast it's revolving but whether out not you can rip out your own butthole. -.-;

    ...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]


  • Swimuminati
    0

    scatolia exhibits will be all the rage

    someone call grandma, we need to cash in on the dementia train before she kicks it

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Banned
    0

    katt_goddess said:

    Star_Wolf said:

    I'm asking because I think I just accidentally in my own

    And sadly I think this is possible just because of the weird elasticiness of the human body. If you are all constipated even into the rectal area, it's technically possible to end up trying to push something out that's already formed in a curve that will not leave the body willingly but curve backwards into the rectal cavity area. If you push too hard, you could tear your own butthole. o.O

    These are the things I remember from my college courses. Not how to bounce a signal off Mercury to see how fast it's revolving but whether out not you can rip out your own butthole. -.-;

    ugh, some of the porn i've watched, involving buttholes, is just .

    POOP


Log in to reply