Idle thoughts
1132   39

• Banned

Do button fly jeans still exist.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Swimuminati

serious response

yes

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Senpai

yeah they do Ive seen people in Cali wearing them

i clicked in all clenched up, waiting for something nasty to populate my screen. this wasn't so bad.

i haven't seen button fly jeans (for dudes, at least) since probably junior high.

• Swimuminati

i think it depends where you are located.

i've noticed that in some areas where the 90's fashion trend is pushing hard, that there are quite a lot of button fly pants and shorts for men and women.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

well those people are dumb. what about 90's fashion was worth bringing back? beat up, baggy clothing and flannels? dreads? ugh, f**king keep it in the past.

• Banned

Speaking of flies, when they do that hand rubbing thing....What are they doing?.......I've always felt like they are grinding poo up on my......Well whatever that is they've landed on.

• Swimuminati

meh, idk, some of it is alright.

i wore some doc's with a babydoll dress and choker to work like a week ago. same general style, slightly vamped for the times.

i never stopped with the flannels.

• Swimuminati

plotting?

Buddyroe360 said:

Speaking of flies, when they do that hand rubbing thing....What are they doing?.......I've always felt like they are grinding poo up on my......Well whatever that is they've landed on.

Cleaning.

• Banned

Buddyroe360 said:

Do button fly jeans still exist.

i couldn't f**king fit in those pants when those were out.

because i used to be a fat f**k.

POOP

yeah..and i almost bought a pair couple weeks ago.

but, i was not happy with the 'size' so...in a couple more weeks.

when i can rock them. you know...'cause the booty might look good..

but the belly needs to not be a thing.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• SwimSuperFan

are aliens real?

• Banned

Can I deep fry ramen noodles?

• Banned

Oh jeez, neverf**kingmind......ABORT MISSION......Not even sure if this is real, but this is the embodiment of "nah"

• Swimuminati

discolemonade said:

yeah..and i almost bought a pair couple weeks ago.

but, i was not happy with the 'size' so...in a couple more weeks.

when i can rock them. you know...'cause the booty might look good..

but the belly needs to not be a thing.

High waist then?

• Swimuminati

Buddyroe360 said:

Oh jeez, neverf**kingmind......ABORT MISSION......Not even sure if this is real, but this is the embodiment of "nah"

I've learned never to question whether or not a food can be fried.

• Banned

Are drug habits/alcoholism less pathetic when you can afford them? Thinking back, I've been so broke that I saved the guts from broken down cigars because I couldn't afford cigs, drank backwash beer out of my trash can because I couldn't afford a quart, and licked dollars and keys because I couldn't get.......another fix.

Now, I don't exactly have any of those problems.....I mean I definitely don't have the habits I used to, but I was thinking......I could throw myself a private party right now, and not worry about running out but how is that any less pathetic.

Incidentally, I'm not doing any drugs per se, but I feel like a junkie because I pounded like 3 Frappuccinos and a Mtn Dew. I have no idea why I did it, but I'm wired and chain smoking ecigs. I feel like more of a tweaker now than I do when I actually party.

• ShoeHands

Idle hands for button flies.

• Banned

I really hate the fact that at any moment I could have a brain aneurysm.......Why does something so scary have no symptoms * he ponders as he sits on the edge of his bed with a throbbing headache *

And see, that's just it......Symptoms don't even usually include headaches, but you think it would * googles wedMD to exacerbate the paranoia *

• Special Snowflake

red tag levi 501