Game of Thrones theories and so on [spoilers]
191   9

• Check It Out!

Any interesting theories you've heard? Have some of your own?

I like the idea that Bran is actually Bran the Builder. And that there will be three riders for three dragons guarding the three magical castles (Winterfell, Dragonstone, and Storm's End - the seats of houses Stark, Targaryen, and Baratheon respectively).

• SwimIcon

i thought all the legit baratheons were dead. who would represent?

• Check It Out!

Game of Thrones has taught us that titles don't mean shit. What matters is the blood flowing through a person's veins.

• Swimuminati

does it really matter at this point? i mean, tyrion is basically all you have left overall as far as legit to rule men go. otherwise, its all bastards and women. the women seem to be doing fine, so why not gendry?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimIcon

Firefly24 said:

does it really matter at this point? i mean, tyrion is basically all you have left overall as far as legit to rule men go. otherwise, its all bastards and women. the women seem to be doing fine, so why not gendry?

maybe Dany will run into his row boat on the voyage to westeros.

My theory is that Kit Harington tries and fails miserably to have a movie career after this show ends.

• Swimuminati

Nameraka_Hanzaisha said:

Firefly24 said:

maybe Dany will run into his row boat on the voyage to westeros.

i like how thats the running joke....all this shit keeps happening everywhere but gendry is still just out there rowing away.

and seriously i will be super pissed if they don't bring him back into the picture.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Check It Out!

Firefly24 said:

The Baratheons share blood with the Targaryens, so Gendry could actually turn out to be a decent ruler. Plus the blood will give him the ability to ride one of the dragons.

At the very least, SOMEONE has to be the master smith to forge Lightbringer. ;D

• SwimDandy Banned

I would love to participate but damn too much typing

Oops