MTV Classic
103   3

• Toonami

I know some of you have been tuning into it, but what exactly is everyone watching?

For the most part, I've just been watching Daria, the music videos in the "House of Pop" playlists, and the music videos in the "Best of VMA Winners" playlists. Really digging the massive amount of 90s and early 2000s music videos in those playlists, especially since it seems like damn near every time I tune in I see No Doubt playing.

Tried tuning into Beavis and Butt-head, but it seems like they're only playing episodes from the 2011 attempt at a revival... really disappointing imo.

Want to watch The Maxx, but only if I can catch it from the beginning.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

2011 Beavis and Butt-Head was great, but eventually it's gonna get old--again.

I don't know what's tying up the rights to older B&B, if anything, but they seem to not be able to play them, at least, not yet.

I also watch Aeon Flux, the Maxx, and occasionally Daria and music videos.

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Swimuminati

someone tell me when they start airing My So-Called Life again

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.