4

what is my next venture you ask?
812   41

  • 6

    or didn't

    i found a boxing gym. yip.

    gonna' check it out next week.

    i was looking for a women's collegiate wrestling, but sadly, not in my area.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Check It Out!
    1

    Kick some ass!


  • SwimLegend
    1

    boxing is great, fun exercise

    Oh bother...


  • 0

    it's non contact. which is fine by me.

    but..i loved boxing and will be nice to see where i'm at now with it.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Banned
    1

    discolemonade said:

    it's non contact. which is fine by me.

    but..i loved boxing and will be nice to see where i'm at now with it.

    awww, I wanted you to kick ass, Disco.

    POOP


  • 1

    I can totally see you doing this... and being good at it. Like scary good. Like 'Don't mess with that chick' good.


  • 0

    oh...long ago, in a galaxy far far away, i was a total bad ass.

    now...it's just going to be for 'stress' relief.

    yoga is all well and good, but, you know...sometimes one just wants to beat up and wail on something.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • 0

    SwanDeath said:

    I can totally see you doing this... and being good at it. Like scary good. Like 'Don't mess with that chick' good.

    why thank you luv bug!

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Banned
    1

    discolemonade said:

    oh...long ago, in a galaxy far far away, i was a total bad ass.

    now...it's just going to be for 'stress' relief.

    yoga is all well and good, but, you know...sometimes one just wants to beat up and wail on something.

    sometimes i like to get beat up by chicks.

    POOP


  • 0

    FieryDoom said:

    discolemonade said:

    oh...long ago, in a galaxy far far away, i was a total bad ass.

    now...it's just going to be for 'stress' relief.

    yoga is all well and good, but, you know...sometimes one just wants to beat up and wail on something.

    sometimes i like to get beat up by chicks.

    you sick twisted sonof....

    that's hawt.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Banned
    1

    discolemonade said:

    FieryDoom said:

    discolemonade said:

    oh...long ago, in a galaxy far far away, i was a total bad ass.

    now...it's just going to be for 'stress' relief.

    yoga is all well and good, but, you know...sometimes one just wants to beat up and wail on something.

    sometimes i like to get beat up by chicks.

    you sick twisted sonof....

    that's hawt.

    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/66558135.jpg

    POOP


  • 1

    FieryDoom said:

    discolemonade said:

    FieryDoom said:

    discolemonade said:

    oh...long ago, in a galaxy far far away, i was a total bad ass.

    now...it's just going to be for 'stress' relief.

    yoga is all well and good, but, you know...sometimes one just wants to beat up and wail on something.

    sometimes i like to get beat up by chicks.

    you sick twisted sonof....

    that's hawt.

    NO...not that. now i'm sad.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • IB
    1

    I volunteer myself to be your wrestling sparring partner

    I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal


  • ShoeHands
    1

    Gonna be putting things in boxes.. so that counts as boxing.


  • Banned
    1

    discolemonade said:

    FieryDoom said:

    discolemonade said:

    FieryDoom said:

    discolemonade said:

    oh...long ago, in a galaxy far far away, i was a total bad ass.

    now...it's just going to be for 'stress' relief.

    yoga is all well and good, but, you know...sometimes one just wants to beat up and wail on something.

    sometimes i like to get beat up by chicks.

    you sick twisted sonof....

    that's hawt.

    NO...not that. now i'm sad.

    aww, sorry, i didn't mean it like, hit the puppy.

    POOP


  • Banned
    1

    Non contact.....Oh well, I was gonna asks for pics but never mind.

    Was it here that I heard about competitive yoga?.......That sounds hilarious.

    It was me.....It was always me.


  • Banned
    1

    I imagine it would be something along the lines of how long you could hold some crazy ass yoga pose for.
    http://www.doyouyoga.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Kala-Bhairavasana-Destroyer-Of-The-Universe-Pose.jpg

    POOP


  • IB
    0

    I bought a dope punching bag set that was marked

    down like 50% or more a while back.. The big 5

    in my area closed shop, and they'd been marking

    shit down for a while.. Anyway.. that b is still in the box

    whatevah..


  • 0

    Buddyroe360 said:

    Non contact.....Oh well, I was gonna asks for pics but never mind.

    Was it here that I heard about competitive yoga?.......That sounds hilarious.

    i'm gonna' ask about that for later down the road. like amateur bouts in the area.

    if that does happen. you KNOW i'm gonna' blast pics!

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • 0

    Philosipher_Stoned said:

    I bought a dope punching bag set that was marked

    down like 50% or more a while back.. The big 5

    in my area closed shop, and they'd been marking

    shit down for a while.. Anyway.. that b is still in the box

    how much did you pay? because i saw one with the stand for around 300$ (100lb)

    it was like 150$ for the bag itself. and the chain/hold was like 90$ but, i would rather have the stand

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Banned
    3

    I see it as two people just staring at each other like

    LOOK AT THIS INNER PEACE, MOTHERF**KER......LOOK AT IT!!!!

    It was me.....It was always me.


Log in to reply