I really can't think of living in any other time.
1331   43

• Banned

Every once in a while you may or may not get roped into a discussion about what era you would have like to live in (or you're just stoned and are discussing it with yourself because people on the TV said it) but anyway, my point is I simply wouldn't want to live in any age that didn't have indoor plumbing, air conditioning, cars, and the internet....

Like the absolute worst is I would like to maybe live in the 70s, but like nothing before that.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Puppy Power

Well, the Late Roman Empire did have indoor plumbing. But it also had Visigoths. So, point taken.

09/13/03

• Check It Out!

There are tons of different eras I would have loved to experience. Pre-roman British Isles. Scandinavia ca. 700-1100 AD. Western Europe during the Renaissance and Classical periods. The Americas as they existed untouched by Europeans.The industrial age and the turn of the 20th century.

Basically any place/time that isn't here and now.

• Check It Out!

scoobdog said:

Well, the Late Roman Empire did have indoor plumbing. But it also had Visigoths. So, point taken.

The might of Germania was felt several times by Rome.

• Banned

If anything I'm pissed my life is now as opposed to 500 years from now. I wanted matter replicators and vacations to Titan as part of my standard of living.

• IB

I wouldn't mind living in the 70's because of the classic rock band I would get to live in their prime

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• Banned

I really want to visit that swirling shit in Jupiter.....I have no Idea why I think I won't die, but I really want to go in there.

• IB

I could totally get down on some medivevil shit..

wherever really.. long as I got some good gear.

whatevah..

• IB

i'd live in 1985 so i could go back to 1955 in a delorean

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Check It Out!

Naraku4656 said:

i'd live in 1985 so i could go back to 1955 in a delorean

And then 2015? And then 1885?

• Swimuminati

Same. My girlfriends go on and on about how they wish they were born in XX time. All I can say is, no bitch, you don't. What have we learned about women and their struggles of the past? Plus, no precious diva cups or tampons. I don't even want to consider such a thing.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• IB

2015 yeah but not 1885, that one was the worst out of the three

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Banned

Anyone who isn't a white dude who wants to live any time in the past other than now is kind of oblivious. What they really like is the affectations anyway, so just start wearing a toga around the house.

• IB

Firefly24 said:

Same. My girlfriends go on and on about how they wish they were born in XX time. All I can say is, no bitch, you don't. What have we learned about women and their struggles of the past? Plus, no precious diva cups or tampons. I don't even want to consider such a thing.

i mean you could always bring them with you when you go back and be like WOMEN OF THE 1950'S I'M MISTER MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME

• Swimuminati

I'm not a mister though.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• IB

just put a giant purple dildo on your head and call yourself Donald Trump. the people of the 1950's would remember

• Check It Out!

not sure if you knew this but life actually sucked for anyone who wasn't nobility or royalty...regardless of location, race, or gender. idk where everyone gets this idea that europeans were just walkin around all swagged out with giant grins like "lol we got it maaaaaade." like somehow idk say a white gladiator who had been taken from his family and sold into slavery had a totally kick ass life compared to his non-white peers.

but thats not how it happened everyone was miserable unless they had land and wealth.

• Banned

ENA_D said:

Anyone who isn't a white dude who wants to live any time in the past other than now is kind of oblivious. What they really like is the affectations anyway, so just start wearing a toga around the house.

Yeah, it totally won't make you look like a tool.

• Check It Out!

Is that Guilliano?

• Swimuminati

I'll pass. The whole plan just seems unpleasant, starting with the go back in time part.

• Banned

Chocolate_Soda said:

Is that Guilliano?