Oh baby!....
408   14

• Helper

...I wonder how long batteries will last in this massager?

My friend who is going to be brat-sitting the beastlie trifecta while I'm gone stopped by to pick up the key and get the food rundown on them and also brought over the birthday presents they had picked up for me last year [winter birthday, it's not that uncommon to not see a present for awhile or ever some years] . And one of them is one of those fuzzy foot massagers. In fuzzy soft leopard print. My footsies are dancing even as I'm typing this.

Discuss!...

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• IB

im jelly.

whatevah..

• Thunder Goddess

katt_goddess said:
    In fuzzy soft leopard print.

AHA!
    IT"S YOU!!!!!!

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

Nah.....I'm better than to swing at this.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Helper

Philosipher_Stoned said:

im jelly.

If it actually can free up the damaged nerves enough in my gimp leg to sleep through the night, I'll probably kick myself in the morning for not getting one sooner.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Puppy Power

WHY ARE YOU ABANDONING YOUR FURRY FAMILY?!

Sorry, need to rub that guilt in just a bit.

09/13/03

• Helper

mthor said:

katt_goddess said:

AHA!
    IT"S YOU!!!!!!

What other color or pattern would I possibly have?

The browns match my cat. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to scare the crap out of her with a wiggly pair of slippers though.

• Helper

Buddyroe360 said:

If you stopped reading at 'massager' then you deserve all the horrible thoughts right now.

• Helper

scoobdog said:

WHY ARE YOU ABANDONING YOUR FURRY FAMILY?!

Sorry, need to rub that guilt in just a bit.

I'm going to Atlanta for a vacation weekend which includes horrifying as many people as possible while wearing a catsuit. Everyone needs a hobby.

And kitten is already laying the guilt on. She keeps following me everywhere and tries to crawl into the suitcase whenever she thinks I'm not looking.

• Thunder Goddess

katt_goddess said:

mthor said:

katt_goddess said:

AHA!
    IT"S YOU!!!!!!

The browns match my cat. I think I'll wait until tomorrow to scare the crap out of her with a wiggly pair of slippers though.

It's just that there have been so many threads lately referencing feline prints that I thought - oh, never mind.

• Helper

mthor said:

katt_goddess said:

mthor said:

katt_goddess said:

AHA!
    IT"S YOU!!!!!!

It's just that there have been so many threads lately referencing feline prints that I thought - oh, never mind.

My snuggie is leopard print and it used to have a matching pair of slippers but I wore those out so now my slippers are pink with little kittens running all over them. This foot massager thingie matches my snuggie.

But otherwise, I haven't been making very many threads lately and none about kitty-printed anythings.

• Check It Out!

katt_goddess said:

Buddyroe360 said:

If you stopped reading at 'massager' then you deserve all the horrible thoughts right now.

Horrible is subjective >.>

• Thunder Goddess

katt_goddess said:

mthor said:

katt_goddess said:

mthor said:

katt_goddess said:

AHA!
    IT"S YOU!!!!!!

My snuggie is leopard print and it used to have a matching pair of slippers but I wore those out so now my slippers are pink with little kittens running all over them. This foot massager thingie matches my snuggie.

But otherwise, I haven't been making very many threads lately and none about kitty-printed anythings.

Oddly enough, I'll sleep better knowing that.

katt_goddess said:

How about this?
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BJZ_Z60BFMt/

https://www.instagram.com/p/2bznH_A3VV/