Notes
277   10

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

I'm finished my 1st week at my new job passing a really difficult test. Much more challeges ahead as there are 5 more weeks of training and school is also very demanding.

I still read posts but i want to work on my novel instead of posting on here.

I saw my birthday thread. Thanks to everybody who posted in it, it made my day.

I have not posted here since i said bye and im not using any alts. Anyone not using Fuggstice is an imposter.

Have a good weekend, everyone!

• IB

Good job fuggs... I'm happy to hear this.

keep up the good work.. I;ve been were you are

at many times in my short life.. It always feels

rejuvinating to me..

whatevah..

• Check It Out!

Congrats and good job!

Theres someone here flexin on your usual game so...you might want to handle some shit..j/s

• Thunder Goddess

Congratulations, happy belated birthday, and I missed you!

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

I've actually missed you. I don't have as many abortion jokes in my life right now as I should.

• Swimuminati

lol, we're some very dysfunctional people

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Swimuminati

But good job fuggs.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Yes, we know.....You never left and you just had to post so we'd know that......That attention well was running dry, wasn't it......"just a sip, kind sir"

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimElder

lol

fuggz

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• Banned

POOP