Doctor Doom is The Iron-Man
149   8

• SwimSuperFan

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"

• Other Anime

He's Ironman, she's Ironman, I'm Ironman! Are there any more Ironmen I should know about!?

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Thunder Goddess

I am not Iron Man. I am Spartacus.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Senpai

He will now be known as Iron Doom

• SwimSuperFan

Armored Avenger Doom

• ShoeHands

Marvel is trying their best to be Oprah with how much Iron Man is being given out these days

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimSuperFan

Master-Debater131 said:

Marvel is trying their best to be Oprah with how much Iron Man is being given out these days

Riri Williams is going under a different name entirely though(Iron Heart)so they avoided the whole "whose the real iron man?" schtick and nipped it in the butt

besides it's not like Tony stark's not gone M.I.A. in the past before and needed a replacement

• ShoeHands

countfrylock said:

Master-Debater131 said:

Riri Williams is going under a different name entirely though(Iron Heart)so they avoided the whole "whose the real iron man?" schtick and nipped it in the butt

besides it's not like Tony stark's not gone M.I.A. in the past before and needed a replacement

Close enough!

Meh what does it matter at this point. They are just going to keep pumping out movies and making billions in the process.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U