Nothing is more exhausting
646   25

• Banned

Than spending 4 hours trying to force yourself to sleep. I am physically sweating here......Breathing shallow breaths and my body is just worn from the sheer effort I've put into trying to sleep only to not be the least bit sleepy. Just f**king exasperated.

Tonight I might exhibit the actions of a blind, senseless lab rat with no sensation to shock, so let's get stupid.

It was me.....It was always me.

• Thunder Goddess

Did you ever find a lighter?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Special Snowflake

It's worth asking, even though it may seem stupid, but have you tried meditation? Some people fall asleep very easily after doing it.

Memento Mori

Story of my life. I don't fight it anymore. I just stay up til my body is ready for sleep, no matter the consequences to my adult life.

• Babbling

Maybe you're one of those people who don't need a lot of sleep.

• Banned

Well that's a given, but I'm overdue.......I think at this point it's just impossible without the right combination of drugs.

• Senpai

well you came to the boards so this place will put you right to sleep

• Banned

No.....Thanks for reminding me.

• Helper

Hmm maybe that's why on some nights when I have to go to bed early for work and I can't get to sleep, I sweat all night...maybe it is just because of the struggle.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Babbling

It's not like you can spend time in your lab like Rick or Dr. Frankenstein. People need a place to create. Maybe get yourself a warehouse for late night parties.

• Banned

That requires making friends....I don't do that shit anymore.

• Babbling

So evil laboratory it is.

• Banned

I wish I had an inventor's mind......I do spend a lot of my waking hours trying to think of some way to make life easier, or improve upon something that exists but I never have anything.

Except in my dreams......I came up with that I thought was a great invention.....or maybe it was a drug.....Can't remember, but I woke up all raring ro go with the idea, but I couldn't even remember wtf I dreamed about.

• Babbling

Inventions can make you filthy f**king rich. Makes life easier. What more noble cause could you have?

Sleep is a fickle w***e.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Babbling

Still up I see.

• Banned

Nah, I napped for about an hour and a half......I'm good now.....That's all I needed. Now I'm just regular bored, not exhausted bored. There's a difference.

• SwimParagon

Hour and a half nap and you're good... the f**k? I've been yanked out of sleep after an hour and been the WORST. I need 6 hours minimum or I'm derp-stumbling around like a drunken idiot.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

6 hours is WAY too long......I drag ass if I stay sleep longer than 3 maybe 4 hours.

• SwimParagon

...how do you live...

Four and a half hours is my absolute minimum for proper functioning, and I can't keep that up long-term. Turns out, "beauty sleep" refers to personality rather than looks >.>

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Drugs, alcohol, and the tears of strangers.