Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 84 Discussion
5570   161

• Toonami

Episode 84: "Training Complete! Goku Sizes Up the Competition!"

Recap: After Cell leaves and the Z Fighters and Android 16 head back to Capsule Corp., they all anxiously await Cell's next appearance. They don't have to wait long; Cell appears on TV and announces the Cell Games: a one-on-one competition wherein, if Cell beats all opponents, he'll destroy the Earth. The Z Fighters vow to continue training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber until the date of the Games. Meanwhile, the Earth has been thrown into a panic with Cell's announcement.

No flaming, hating, trolling, spamming, etc.

Only on @Toonami.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimVIP Banned

WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

Under Part 7 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 78 - 88). Choose "Kai84F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimVIP

How does that make for the ultimate Kai experience?

And the Universe said, "Let there be Zeni's YouTube Channel". And so it was. And it was good.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Zenigundam

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

That's an excellent question. Does anyone actually follow that link? Could be a virus for all I know.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami

a troll Impersonated me using an Alt last night...so a heads up to the whole Toonami community that if you see my name, but something about me seems "off" It may not actually be the real me

• Mobile Suit Gundam

So look out for "M0CHI" with a zero instead of an "O", right?

Because with this all caps format, "MOCHL" would be displayed as such!

As for the episode, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Don't Miss an All-New One Punch Man every Saturday at midnight! Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans follows at 12:30! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami

Meilag32 said:

Zenigundam said:

That's an excellent question. Does anyone actually follow that link? Could be a virus for all I know.

Because it's the Faulconer score. And I do! I always use that track when I re-watch the episodes. It's a bit too much to manage syncing up that audio and being able to post during commercials during the live airing.

• Toonami

Hmm, looks like they already banned him. You gotta' admit he was pretty funny, though.

• Toonami

Been taking a long break from on here, but now I am back to discuss here, well it won't start for at least another 40 minutes.

• Special Snowflake Banned

Jeffchao228 said:

Been taking a long break from on here, but now I am back to discuss here, well it won't start for at least another 40 minutes.

Oh, good.

Jeff's back...

Yaayyy.....

• Toonami

as with the last few weeks, I am limiting how much I am going to be drinking

my goal is to get a buzz but not be shit-faced

• Toonami

But I have noticed it has gotten a bit quiet on here as of late, but in turn at least I did not miss much, although avoid the Political Topics, they are getting too tense and unstable, I would rather watch my Toonami and hope this DBZ episode has more surprises.

• Toonami

Jeffchao228 said:

But I have noticed it has gotten a bit quiet on here as of late, but in turn at least I did not miss much, although avoid the Political Topics, they are getting too tense and unstable, I would rather watch my Toonami and hope this DBZ episode has more surprises.

up until today the mods were doing nothing about the swarm of trolls plagueing the site so a lot of people were leaving, then today Luna suddenly emerged from her slumber and banned everyone

• Toonami

Good thing I took that Break when I needed it, besides that is why I am staying in this area of the board.

• Toonami

Jeffchao228 said:

Good thing I took that Break when I needed it, besides that is why I am staying in this area of the board.

off topic but I drew a Peridot today

• Toonami

Well noticing you have the Pearl Photo of course, I bet you are a big Steven Universe fan, 12 minutes to go before DBZ Starts.

• Toonami

• ShoeHands

Hey guys, so speaking of shounen, I just heard the Bleach manga ended? Crazy, huh. I don't suppose they ever let adult Nel fight again? I quit reading some time ago.

• Toonami

beer time

• SwimPunk

time for training right?

• SwimPeanut

Alright! I got my Pre-Toonami nap in, I'm set.