Dragon Ball Z Kai Episode 84 Discussion
7722   161

• Toonami

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/3/32/SSJGohanAndSSJGoku_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20111208215732

Episode 84: "Training Complete! Goku Sizes Up the Competition!"

Recap: After Cell leaves and the Z Fighters and Android 16 head back to Capsule Corp., they all anxiously await Cell's next appearance. They don't have to wait long; Cell appears on TV and announces the Cell Games: a one-on-one competition wherein, if Cell beats all opponents, he'll destroy the Earth. The Z Fighters vow to continue training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber until the date of the Games. Meanwhile, the Earth has been thrown into a panic with Cell's announcement.

No flaming, hating, trolling, spamming, etc.

Only on @Toonami.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimVIP Banned

WEEKLY FAULCONER REMINDER: For the ultimate Kai experience, click here: mega.co.nz/#F!9d4jkYzR!CPlPL10_HQw3y6mAWBVxnQ

Under Part 7 Beta, there's a folder labeled F which has all the Faulconer mixes for those episodes (episodes 78 - 88). Choose "Kai84F.ac3." If you have VLC player, it should play upon clicking.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

How does that make for the ultimate Kai experience?

• Toonami

Zenigundam said:

That's an excellent question. Does anyone actually follow that link? Could be a virus for all I know.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami

a troll Impersonated me using an Alt last night...so a heads up to the whole Toonami community that if you see my name, but something about me seems "off" It may not actually be the real me

• Mobile Suit Gundam

So look out for "M0CHI" with a zero instead of an "O", right?

Because with this all caps format, "MOCHL" would be displayed as such!

As for the episode, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami Banned

Meilag32 said:

Zenigundam said:

That's an excellent question. Does anyone actually follow that link? Could be a virus for all I know.

Because it's the Faulconer score. And I do! I always use that track when I re-watch the episodes. It's a bit too much to manage syncing up that audio and being able to post during commercials during the live airing.

• Toonami Banned

Hmm, looks like they already banned him. You gotta' admit he was pretty funny, though.

• Toonami

Been taking a long break from on here, but now I am back to discuss here, well it won't start for at least another 40 minutes.

• Special Snowflake Banned

Jeffchao228 said:

Been taking a long break from on here, but now I am back to discuss here, well it won't start for at least another 40 minutes.

Oh, good.

Jeff's back...

Yaayyy.....

• Toonami

as with the last few weeks, I am limiting how much I am going to be drinking

my goal is to get a buzz but not be shit-faced

• Toonami

But I have noticed it has gotten a bit quiet on here as of late, but in turn at least I did not miss much, although avoid the Political Topics, they are getting too tense and unstable, I would rather watch my Toonami and hope this DBZ episode has more surprises.

• Toonami

Jeffchao228 said:

But I have noticed it has gotten a bit quiet on here as of late, but in turn at least I did not miss much, although avoid the Political Topics, they are getting too tense and unstable, I would rather watch my Toonami and hope this DBZ episode has more surprises.

up until today the mods were doing nothing about the swarm of trolls plagueing the site so a lot of people were leaving, then today Luna suddenly emerged from her slumber and banned everyone

• Toonami

Good thing I took that Break when I needed it, besides that is why I am staying in this area of the board.

• Toonami

Jeffchao228 said:

Good thing I took that Break when I needed it, besides that is why I am staying in this area of the board.

off topic but I drew a Peridot today

https://66.media.tumblr.com/65076400f4107d58c978e3240becebf1/tumblr_ockpoqc29Q1vxchlvo1_540.png

• Toonami

Well noticing you have the Pearl Photo of course, I bet you are a big Steven Universe fan, 12 minutes to go before DBZ Starts.

• Toonami

• ShoeHands

Hey guys, so speaking of shounen, I just heard the Bleach manga ended? Crazy, huh. I don't suppose they ever let adult Nel fight again? I quit reading some time ago.

• Toonami

beer time

• SwimPunk

time for training right?

• SwimPeanut

Alright! I got my Pre-Toonami nap in, I'm set.