make wee wee in my ear
122   5

• Special Snowflake Banned

me: come on, girl. make wee wee in my ear until i can't hear good.

her: NO! can't we ever do normal stuff, like missionary?

me: babe, it's 2016. ain't no one wanna do dat missionary shit. now just pee in my ear.

her: NO! i already farted on your thing, and you didn't even take me out to dinner. i don't know why i keep coming back here.

me: cos you're stupid.

then she leaves in a huff. she comes back 2 years later, and has married someone else and had a kid. she sees me in a supermarket, and you can tell she misses me

me: whoa! you didn't even get all fat even though you're married and had a kid.

her: f**k you, geegee, i'm not gonna pee in your ear.

me: I DIDN'T EVEN ASK YOU TO! dat just proves dat you might still wanna do it? YOU STILL THINKING ABOUT PEEING IN MY EAR, GIRL!

we make eye contact for a whole minute. each of us lets out a tear, knowing dat we were both meant for each other, but da universe broke us apart. we walk in different directions in an unsure world, where what is meant to be doesn't always work

god, this is like my best thread i've ever made.

• Special Snowflake

Cool story, Brenda.

Memento Mori

• SwimPunk

Since Brenda doesn't exist or is a split personality this is basically a masturbation story?

the_tick_rules2 said:

Since Brenda doesn't exist or is a split personality this is basically a masturbation story?

DAMMIT BRENDA IS REAL IM NOT A SPLURT PERSONALS!