Some people here don't like Steven Universe
1823   39

• SwimComrad

And they really want you to know that.

anime is teh suck

• Babbling

I hate Steven Universe because mochi ruins it for me.

• Special Snowflake Banned

I'm sorry can I interest you in an apologitory reacharound?

I do but Steven Brule is better for my health.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Babbling

Yes.

I didn't like what I saw of it and don't really care who does or doesn't know it.

lol. idk i couldnt get into it, but thats cool ppl like it.

• SwimComrad

and? People are allowed to express their disdain for something.

alt text

• Banned

Star_Wolf said:

and? People are allowed to express their disdain for something.

Not on K_N's watch. You have to like everything and your opinion is shit......Thus sayeth board Jesus.

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimComrad

When they pop into literally every thread about it to make their opinion known it's pretty annoying. I frankly don't give a shit about Steven Universe, I just like making assholes red faced.

anime is teh suck

• Puppy Power

You're not making anyone red faced, but you are making yourself a convenient play thing.

09/13/03

• Banned

No Scoob, he has shamed me with finger wagging and I now see the error of my ways......Praise Board Jesus, he is here to save the souls of the Babblers.

• SwimComrad

See, the fact that I can come back here after a day and view a thread with three pages of posts full of them braying like wounded donkeys that their opinions matter tells me you're wrong.

anime is teh suck

• Banned

Which thread, the one you made after having a hissy fit?

• Other Anime

It's really half-Jman and half Babbling regulars trying to find people to drag under.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimLegend

f**k em I say. I like the show and if anyone has a problem with that, come at me...

Oh bother...

• Banned

Chappi_The_Rabbit said:

It's really half-Jman and half Babbling regulars trying to find people to drag under.

To be fair, (I'm assuming Jman is Metatron4) he's the only one that seems to hate the show.....The rest of us just like poking IBers right in their white knight holes.

• IB

Haven't seen it so I have no opinion about the show itself. All I know is that there's a rather large part of the fanbase that are SJW shitheads.

I do appreciate the fact that someone decided to create a new show and new characters meant to represent minorities/women instead of trying to change already established characters for that same purpose. I believe this is how minority/female representation is supposed to be accomplished.

• Helper

I like the show, but this past season a lot of stuff felt too forced. The sub plot with Jasper got old quick, Steven being damn Gandhi for the whole series, then wanting to hurt Kevin, for a minor reason, the whole abusive relationship subplot of Jasper and Lapis was as subtle as a freight train, Rose turns out to be a hypocrite, and worse she bubbled her friend for making a gem smashing weapon, they downgraded Amethyst from a " cool mom" to a stressed out big sister. Also they had built up fusion as their big metaphor for sex, then they have steven fuse with amethyst. What makes it stranger is that they both did it out of self loathing which is often what happens in cases of incest. Just a bunch of strange directions they are going with this that don't feel like they needed to head in.

love the show...enjoy it for what it is ...can't understand some people's obsession with certain aspects and the sect of toxic assholes involved with the fan base...

The Big T

• Other Anime

That's why I wanted to specify intentions more with the latter. Jman doesn't hide the chip on his shoulder very well, especially about TV shows, but the regulars are more interested in poking whichever bees nest is the most lively that day

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!