A Team Of Social Justice Warriors Joins the marvel comics universe
355   13

• SwimSuperFan

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"

• Banned

LOL, Hawkeye killed the Hulk. I hope this is the same universe where Capt. is a Nazi and Spiderman is dead.

It was me.....It was always me.

• SwimSuperFan

Buddyroe360 said:

LOL, Hawkeye killed the Hulk. I hope this is the same universe where Capt. is a Nazi and Spiderman is dead.

The Ultimate Universe Doesn't Exist Anymore and yeah hawkeye killed the hulk(though to be clear it was bruce banner and hawkeye thought he was hulking out so he shot him with An Anti-Gamma Arrow through the head and killed him instantly)

now he's torn between two factions...the public that thinks hawkeye's a hero for slaying the beast that would have certainly demolished countless homes and neighborhoods....and the heroes who think hawkeye crossed a line without thinking twice

• ShoeHands

sigh

Cmon Marvel.......dont go down this road any further than you already have.

I could never lie to you, You're like the greatest pot smoking republican hippie I know.-1POOH4U

• SwimSuperFan

heres a quote from the article

"He’s not only trying to atone for what he’s done and make sense of it, he’s also out there trying to make sense of where he fits in. In the process he keeps running into everyday people who have real-life problems — the sort of problems that the Avengers don’t normally get involved with. He begins to form a team that’s tackling what we’d call, for lack of a better term, everyday issues.

I use that term hesitantly because sometimes everyday issues are critical life-and-death issues. You live in Michigan, and I was just reading about the court decision in the Flint water fiasco. That should not be an everyday issue. Those are the sorts of things that Hawkeye — or Clint Barton, I should say, because he’s really more Clint than Hawkeye at this point — finds himself getting caught up in. He’s representing and protecting the underdog. Or, for lack of a better term, that 99 percentile that is sort of synonymous with the Occupy movement; the people who are often trod upon, can’t protect themselves, and don’t feel like they’re being protected because of things like corporate interests or political corruption. "

• Other Anime

I'm hoping they integrate this into the MCU

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• Thunder Goddess

*sigh * What ever happened to reading comic books to escape from everyday life?

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• SwimSuperFan

X-Men Were Created As A Representation Of Minority groups constantly swarmed with hatred and racism

Marvel's always had Politics mixed in with it's heroes even from the start

• Thunder Goddess

Sympathizing with people who deal with monsters, giant robots, and prejudice with their superpowers is a lot more like escapism than watching political correctness in action.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• SwimSuperFan

well it's just more or less them trying to make the marvel universe a little more grounded since that's what's always set Marvel Apart from DC

human characters with flaws that you can relate to

DC's characters are superheroes you look up to

Marvel's Characters are superheroes you can relate to

• Babbling

Gamma radiation nuclear power Ranger spider powers.

• Special Snowflake Banned

There's being grounded then there's driving the reader into the ground via a mallet to the head. Comics are about showing, not telling, and I just see this being a bunch of people in tights pontificating and jacking off about the latest social justice talking point that Twitter and Facebook hashtaggers decide to swarm around.

DC is about trying to be Marvel, with bigger tits and muscles sans the substance.

• Special Snowflake Banned

Hulk will be back. Marvel couldn't even keep Gwen Stacy dead after 20 something years. They might as well have Professor X take a gun and shoot himself in the head with a stripper shaking her tits in his face, a bottle of whiskey in his left hand and a smile on his face because who cares? He'll be back in a year anyway, despite his brain matter sliding over a w***e's nipples.