Taylor Ham
333   21

While I was typing the name Tyler not too long ago, I started thinking about taylor ham. Very yummy.

• SwimLegend

Are you powerking?

Oh bother...

• IB

you do realize that you, me, and maybe viper are the only three people who know what that is here right?

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

Who?

• Special Snowflake

Taylor ham taylor ham gimme some gimme some, mailman is not a mailman, but, we'll all have fun we'll all have fun :3

Pork roll.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• IB

cowboy_stilgar said:

Pork roll.

you're not a real american

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

Taylor ham hasn't been a thing in over a hundred years.

• Special Snowflake

Im right here

• IB

are you even from the tri state area?

Yes, I am. I also know that in the early 20th century Taylor could not call pork roll ham. It's only silly northerners who cling to that incorrect name. It's particularly funny when they claim that Taylor ham the name of the company. Silly northerners, they can't even read.

• IB

unless you're from the same state Zeni and i are from, your point is invalid. everyone in central and north (not south, tis a silly place) of that state call it Taylor Ham. in fact if you call it pork roll, most people will give you a dirty look. goddamn i miss that state. no one here knows what it is

More people call it pork roll. Even Taylor calls it pork roll. But northerners sure love to be wrong.

• IB

whatever you say stilly

• SwimVIP Banned

Taylor ham, egg & cheese on an everything bagel with salt / pepper / ketchup bought from a mom and pop bagel store located in between a liquor store and an abandoned Blockbusters?

About it.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Special Snowflake

Naraku4656 said:

are you even from the tri state area?

no

• Special Snowflake

And refresh my memory will u?
    What states make up a tri state area? Is that some kind of general term? Way too goddamn in the heliosphere for me.

• IB

New York, New Jersey, Connecticut

New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware.

• IB

wrong tri-state area, but bonus points for us both including the best state

• Babbling

Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico.