How niggardly are you?
348   17

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Personally, I'm a huge n***ard; I mean yeah, there are certain things I'll drop money on, but for the most part if I can live without it I will.

It really comes out when playing RPGs, I amass as much gold as possible and try not to spend any of it.

Got over 1.5 mil in skyrim.

Why? I don't know, a large money horde certainly does my character no good; it would be much better off spent on goods and services, but nope, too n***ardly to part with it.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimVeteran

Watch out for Luna!

Confused what I thought with something I felt.
    Confuse what I feel with something that's real.

• Special Snowflake

N***ard of question, but of our demands
    Most free in his reply.

Memento Mori

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

The word I used is entirely unoffensive, and I do not know why it is being bleeped.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Helper

Depends on the time of year.

I tend to close the wallet as much as possible from about Nov. 1 until the snow melts because going shopping in the snow doesn't appeal. But I do go on a book splurge right before the shutdown and again once I can get the bike back out on the street.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimParagon

I happen to like spending. Hoardist. -.-

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Senpai

im not really much of one, i do drop money here and there of course i dont spend it all on stupid stuff, if there is something i really want and i know i cant afford it i wait and make more money than i buy it or like you said if I can live without it I will.

• Manowarrior

I spend entirely too much money on CDs. Other than that, I don't spend it on much else.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

I'm a quarter Hebrew.

So, basically a Jew with poor self-control.

• Helper

It's good to see the English language being used correctly and precisely. The word "n***ardly" is thoroughly Scandinavian in origin, as well as predating the slur that far less educated people mistake "n***ardly' for. I guess that they're too stingy to buy a decent dictionary or to parsimonious with their time to read a book.

• Helper

chelydra said:

It's good to see the English language being used correctly and precisely. The word "n***ardly" is thoroughly Scandinavian in origin, as well as predating the slur that far less educated people mistake "n***ardly' for. I guess that they're too stingy to buy a decent dictionary or to parsimonious with their time to read a book.

<.< >.>

"too" parsimonious

I had to...oh hell, I HAD to.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

katt_goddess said:

chelydra said:

<.< >.>

"too" parsimonious

I had to...oh hell, I HAD to.

Ya got me! Spellcheck only goes so far, and I'm too (:p) lazy to open Word for a post in this dumpster fire

• Thunder Goddess

Even if I were a tyc**n, I'd be n***ardly. I don't want to spend the money, I want to swim through it , like Scrooge McDuck.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Helper

Rich people are different, as the old saw goes. They don't get rich by spending money. They only sign the back of a check, not the front. And nothing is worse than when a rich person realizes that they've lost $20 that they didn't know that they had.

mthor said:

Even if I were a tyc**n, I'd be n***ardly. I don't want to spend the money, I want to swim through it , like Scrooge McDuck.

It is still hilarious that tyc**n and racc**n are censored.

• Thunder Goddess

Along with i***nction - I think that's my favorite.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Banned

Courage the N***ardly Dog.

Can't stop won't stop