What is your shower routine?
793   31

• Special Snowflake

What is your shower routine? Shampoo/conditioner/body wash products etc...I use herbal essences, (didn't it used to be...herbal...essence? anyway...) also have some bathg and body works body wash...gardenia, also noxema face wash, (smells nice!) blahhhh....who cares

• IB

Soap and water with cocoa butter oil

I try to make everyone's day a little more surreal

• Helper

I shower in the blood of my enemies. It's very counterproductive.

• Special Snowflake

thats it?

• IB

Shampoo and body wash every other day

• Special Snowflake

sounds very....cleansing

• Special Snowflake

Shampoo Conditioner current: Coconut Milk
    Shampoo Conditioner desired: Biosilk

Body Wash current: Suave for Men 2 in 1 Aqua Fresh
    Body Wash desired: Something new with lemongrass in it.

Facial scrub current: idk I don't wanna look
    Facial scrub desired: Something with scrubby beads in it with a deeper cleanse.

Shaving cream: I do that shit raw
    Shaving cream desired: Did I f**king stutter? .. Naw.. but I would like something nicer than nothing.

Cologne current: Taco Bell
    Cologne desired: Some classy, swanky, stuff, the kind that give women a dizzy head from arousal rather than aroma.

Deoderant current: Degree Sports
    Deodorant desired: Something islandy, but not middle of a bad beach islandy, more like... Idk... a baby dolphin?

You don't know me, you know him who is just really good at pretending to be me. Also that's me too. But you didn't hear that from us.

• Helper

It's great for your hair.

• Special Snowflake

i have to shower every day during summer

• IB

Me too mostly because of work

• Special Snowflake

that was so relaxing to read....mmm cologne!

• Helper

Wait for the shower to warm up, get in, look down as water rolls off my head, walk in a small circle, Hold a wash cloth up to the spout to get wet, rub the washcloth on soap, scrub face, chest, sides pits, groin in that order, Rinse off the suds, shampoo/condition my beard depending if it's beard day, then rinse, if it's not beard day then I just make sure there isn't suds in the beard, turn off the water, grab a towel I had sitting on the sink, dry off mostly while still in the shower so the floor doesn't get wet, step out and grab a second dry towel to absorb the excess moisture, walk out naked since I forgot to bring back boxers.

• Helper

Shampoo is a mint and honey mix from some bee company.
    Conditioner is some fancy crap made entirely out of Chinese herbs [I won a set in a drawing but the shampoo does weird things to my hair so I rarely use it] .
    I use bar soap in the shower and it's currently a version of ParrotGold from Thailand that bleaches the skin.
    Facial cleanser is a sponge made out of some plant root.
    Facial toner is a seaweed spritzer.
    Lotion is pomegranate.

And all showers start with chasing the kitten out of the tub because the second she hears that I'm taking a shower, she jumps in there too.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Helper

Naked, wet, soap in all the places

What the hell is that behind you

• Special Snowflake

interesting...thats so different then my routine. indeed..

• Special Snowflake

my cat always likes to hang out in the bathroom when i take a shower too. they hate water yet they are amazed by it.

• Special Snowflake

so soapy

Changes from day to day

shampooing my every other day
    Body wash every day

• Helper

BabyPoison said:

my cat always likes to hang out in the bathroom when i take a shower too. they hate water yet they are amazed by it.

No, my monster loves water. She was tiny, sickly, and smelled like a Chinese restaurant dumpster on fire when I got her so the first few days here consisted of a lot of baths along with meds. Her eyes cleared up, her lungs cleared up and she stopped leaving aerial scent trails everywhere and I think she just associated all those baths with feeling better. So now I have to make sure the toilet lid is down constantly otherwise she'll go for a swirl on purpose. :D

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimPunk

1. Run shower head to get acclimated to the water. Douse head and face.
    2. Wash face with soap to clean oils and dirt from epidermis.
    3. Wash face with soap again to actually clean skin and pores.
    4. Exfoliate face with apricot scrub to clear away rough and/or dead skin cells
    5. Wash face with soap a third time to get at the fleshly uncovered soft skin
    6. Use body wash to scrub chest, arms, armpits, and shoulders.
    7. Continue body wash lather on abdomen and back.
    8. Body wash on nethers specifically
    9. Lather shampoo on scalp
    10. Clean ears with leftover shampoo.
    11. Rinse whole body under shower head.
    12. Gargle mouthwash
    13. Brush teeth with toothpaste and baking soda.
    14. Rinse mouth and toothpaste drippings under showerhead.
    15. Wash butt with baby shampoo.
    16. Final rinse

Somehow, I can't get the routine under 45 minutes. I'm frequently running late for work in the morning.

• Special Snowflake

aww thats so sweet. where did you find her? i have to close the lid too because she will drink the toilet water...tsk