hey hey board guidelines are back
11983   60

• IB

these may well be amended as we go as we adapt to the new board and its features. But for now, we got this:

ASMB Guidelines

don't do:

• Post or act with a seeming malicious intent.

• Post if underage to do so. You must be at least 13 to post on the boards. If you are not of that age, or it is suspected you are not, or you state on the boards that you are not, you will be banned.

• Use the board or any of its features maliciously. Including the abuse report/flagging system and downvoting system.

• Solicit or post contact information of any kind (including street address, phone number, email address, etc).

• Ad spam via PM, message board posts, or any other method.

• Post topics, text or content that instructs or encourages illegal or illicit activities.

• Post somebody else's intellectual property without permission. Many things on the internet are meant to be shared obviously, and created for that purpose. If you're uncertain whether or not it's allowable, best not to post it. Often promotional materials, intended for viral internet use, are usually okay, as are things from official sources that state that it's okay for sharing, and often things posted with satiric intent.

If you're not sure about it; best not to post it.

If you see something on our board that is your intellectual property that was posted in error, please let us know by flagging the post, PMing a moderator, or posting in this thread and we'll remove it as soon as we read your request.

• Post or create patently offensive content, including the creation of offensive screen names, or posting links to offensive content on other websites. Patently offensive content may include anything of a graphically sexual or violent nature, anything that may be deemed as anti-social, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-transgendered, etc in nature, targets a specific social group in a malicious context, or anything else that hurts our heads.

• Direct seemingly maliciously intended insults at any individual.

• Post such that it interferes with navigation, such a sposting many threads at once, or necrobumping a lot of old threads such that it pushes newer topics off the front page, or posting "+1" style topics in a misguided attempt to increase rep.

• Post unmarked spoilers in a seemingly malicious context.

• Bore us to tears.

IGOTBANNED! what to do what to do:

1. If you feel you have been banned by accident go post in the "Hey Mod" thread pinned in the General Discussion category.
    2. Even if you weren't banned by accident, and you would like to have your ban reviewed and possibly reversed, go to that thread and post. General criteria for reversing bans are the considerations of how likely you would be to repeat the behavior, how extreme the behavior was that got you banned, how frequent the behavior occurred before the ban, and your previous posting history can come into play

IDOWANNA GET BANNED! HOW I DO THAT?

• If you think your post may contain a spoiler, you can mark it by typing ">>spoiler" just before the text.

• If you have something to plug, do it once. Either in your signature or in a single thread in the appropriate discussion area. Even then, there's no guarantee it won't get shut down. But there's a difference between - just a person plugging something they did, and a company marching on the boards with an army of spambots.

• If you're not sure about a topic or thing you want to post, ask somebody (anybody really), or pop into the "hey mod" thread to get a moderator's take on it before you post it.

• If you are angry or anxious, don't post right away. Take a minute to read and think first. Or log off for awhile. Even taking a breath before you dive into a heated response may allow you to sidestep a lot of problems.

• If you have content you are uncertain of (borderline content) it may help to post said content in a spoiler tag with a content warning. IE "content warning" followed by your spoiler tag ">>spoiler" followed by the text or image you want to have in the spoiler/content warning box. Again, if the content is extreme in nature, don't post it period. But if it's borderline, and you take the time to post it with a content warning, it can possibly save you some mod hassles.

• Toonami Banned

well the filter is lacking when it comes to cuss words...and i use them tons...

i see i can say shit...ass....and in thread titles i can say f**k....

you tho.....ass :D

Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left - Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

can i keep posting pictures of fabio lanzoni's beautiful face and figure? even at age 56 he is that of a mythical greek god

if ur reading this ur hot

stillme said:

This is why you're the worst

This post is deleted!

SwimMod_Luuv said:

1. If you are angry or anxious, don't post right away. Take a minute to read and think first. Or log off for awhile. Even taking a breath before you dive into a heated response may allow you to sidestep a lot of problems.

This is general good life advice.

•I'm walking on sunshine•

• Banned

SwimMod_Luuv said:

these may well be amended as we go as we adapt to the new board and its features. But for now, we got this:

ASMB Guidelines

don't do:

1. Post or act with a seeming malicious intent.
    2. Post if underage to do so. You must be at least 13 to post on the boards. If you are not of that age, or it is suspected you are not, or you state on the boards that you are not, you will be banned.
    3. Use the board or any of its features maliciously.
    4. Solicit or post contact information of any kind (including street address, phone number, email address, etc).
    5. Ad spam via PM, message board posts, or any other method.
    6. Post topics, text or content that instructs or encourages illegal or illicit activities.
    7. Post or create patently offensive content, including the creation of offensive screen names, or posting links to offensive content on other websites. Patently offensive content may include anything of a graphically sexual or violent nature, anything that may be deemed as anti-social, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-transgendered, etc in nature, targets a specific social group in a malicious context, or anything else that hurts our heads.
    8. Direct seemingly maliciously intended insults at any individual.
    9. Post such that it interferes with navigation, such a sposting many threads at once, or necrobumping a lot of old threads such that it pushes newer topics off the front page, or posting "+1" style topics in a misguided attempt to increase rank.
    10. Post unmarked spoilers in a seemingly malicious context.
    11. Bore us to tears.

IGOTBANNED! what to do what to do:

1. If you feel you have been banned by accident go post in the "Hey Mod" thread pinned in the General Discussion category.
    2. Even if you weren't banned by accident, and you would like to have your ban reviewed and possibly reversed, go to that thread and post. General criteria for reversing bans are the considerations of how likely you would be to repeat the behavior, how extreme the behavior was that got you banned, how frequent the behavior occurred before the ban, and your previous posting history can come into play

IDOWANNA GET BANNED! HOW I DO THAT?

1. If you think your post may contain a spoiler, you can mark it by typing ">>spoiler" just before the text.
    2. If you have something to plug, do it once. Either in your signature or in a single thread in the appropriate discussion area. Even then, there's no guarantee it won't get shut down. But there's a difference between - just a person plugging something they did, and a company marching on the boards with an army of spambots.
    3. If you're not sure about a topic or thing you want to post, ask somebody (anybody really), or pop into the "hey mod" thread to get a moderator's take on it before you post it.
    4. If you are angry or anxious, don't post right away. Take a minute to read and think first. Or log off for awhile. Even taking a breath before you dive into a heated response may allow you to sidestep a lot of problems.
    5. If you have content you are uncertain of (borderline content) it may help to post said content in a spoiler tag with a content warning. IE "content warning" followed by your spoiler tag ">>spoiler" followed by the text or image you want to have in the spoiler/content warning box.

HEEYYYYY!!! I HAVE A CODE OF CONDUCT!!!

Let's see how I can manipulate this.

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Toonami Banned

PillowPantzLives said:

stillme said:

This is why you're the worst

did you honestly expect anything less?

Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left - Johnny the Homicidal Maniac

• IB

stillme said:

I think that falls under "malicious" IE - if it appears somebody is filterdodging in a malicious context, such as part of a flame or something like that, it's a guideline problem.

If it's simply descriptive, it's not such a big deal.

• IB

ShowItTaMe said:

can i keep posting pictures of fabio lanzoni's beautiful face and figure? even at age 56 he is that of a mythical greek god

sure.

bein crazy as a bedbug isn't in and of itself against any guidelines.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

We're allowed to post borderline stuff now?

I'm excited.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Toonami Banned

SwimMod_Luuv said:

stillme said:

I think that falls under "malicious" IE - if it appears somebody is filterdodging in a malicious context, such as part of a flame or something like that, it's a guideline problem.

so i can tell you that i like your ass....mmmm dat ass...

• Toonami Banned

"Build a fire for a man, he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

• IB

SEEITZEASY!

#9: What ranks?

If you're going to be a dick, at least go all in.

• IB

howling_wind said:

#9: What ranks?

stay tuned kids.

• SwimIcon

SwimMod_Luuv said:

stillme said:

So I can call people stupid? 'Cause some of them are just... book learnin' can't help these folks, let's just say.

If I apologized, we could be the perfect couple...
    Well, we could but only in my mind...

Can I ask why it is you let children on the boards? The whole company is titled "Adult Swim"...I find it very odd you people allow 13 year olds to read threads titled "COCK" and "FAPPING".

`it's weird in here...`

• Babbling Banned

They gotta learn it somewhere.

Might as well be here.

• Venture Brothers

star_busters said:

They gotta learn it somewhere.

Might as well be here.

support.

`Straight from my barrel to your brain, the tissue-ripping infused bloodlust that I call best friend, my 7.62mm cartridge.`

• Toonami

@SwimMod_Luuv downvoting is use maliciously