i haven't been this upset in a while
173   14

• SwimStar

when was the last time you guys felt like throwing a chair

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Thunder Goddess

I don't throw chairs, I punch walls, but it's been a while.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Special Snowflake

Idk. When I saw Zenigundam literally throw one . . . ?

Memento Mori

I don't like cleaning up messes......I just smoke.

• SwimNerd

Busted my own windshield today actually after a dispute with my boss, the windshield didn't do it really, but it was being smug and transparent and I can't deal with that.

• The Room

fairly frequently but i never do it

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• SwimStar

i barely feel well enough to type, if i didn't i would've definitley punched my car though

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• SwimStar

i dont even remember what year that was

• SwimStar

i don't think i've been really angry since i started smoking
    i dont know if it'd help as much as it usually does with my anxiety

• SwimStar

my bosses are inept

• SwimNerd

Smoking what? Can't be herb, who can toke up and get angry?

• SwimStar

when i was younger and really into dota, i did it more than a couple of times
    watching your team lose the game for you in one fell swoop is something i'll never not rage over

• SwimNerd

Read your post wrong my bad, little toasted.

• SwimNerd

Oh I rage about video games a lot, I play a lot of jRPGs and I got resonance of fate the other day and like wtf. Idk if I'm not Asian enough or something but that combat system is mad odd.