i'm going to ask a question i really don't want the answer to
180   18

• The Room

why do like three people on here have the same anime girl icon of some red or blue hair chick with her hair in front of one of her eyes? am i missing some meme or new board waifu

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Special Snowflake

Re:zero

• The Room

that doesn't answer why though

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

i just did a quick google. is every anime character named Subaru? wtf japan?

• Special Snowflake

bcuz they're kawaii asf

• Special Snowflake

yes

• Banned

Majin4evah

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• The Room

is it a hentai? if not then why is it a meme

• The Room

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBEES. i miss your boobee

• Banned

Me too but purse is a dick so that won't ever happen again

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Because Rem is best girl.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Manowarrior

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Me too but purse is a dick so that won't ever happen again

You made another Majin_Mayhem alt, why can't you make another The_Hive alt?

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Banned

Because that would be convenient....honestly I have 3 more Majin alts to burn through first....lol

• The Room

you mean the cmd.exe command? all that is is just a fancy windows version of #

• The Room

is Perseus even here anymore anyway?

• Special Snowflake

Majin_Dildo?

• SwimHero

i dont know anything anymore.

Janeway Rules!

• Banned

He's here enough