just got a call to go in to work
283   15

• SwimStar

on 3 hours of sleep
    so yesterday i worked til 11, when i was supposed to get out at 7
    missed out on a concert i'd been looking forward to the last 4 months
    and all you's can care about is how soon i can get in again cause of how understaffed and undertrained you guys are
    great stuff
    /rant

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

Being employed with no leverage must suck. It's Sunday, I wish a motherf**ker would ask me to do something work related today.

• SwimStar

just got off right now
    13 hours fml

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• SwimStar

our manager f**ked up the schedule and we had 4 people quit this past two weeks
    i can't even be happy that i got overtime, cause it's not worth the concert i had to miss

• Babbling

That's your fault for going in during a concert. Don't answer your phone if it's your work.

• SwimVIP Banned

QuebecElegy said:

our manager f**ked up the schedule and we had 4 people quit this past two weeks

Where the hell are you working, Sears?

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimStar

i got in at two yesterday and was told i could leave at 6. the concert was at 8
    asked like two different people just to be sure, and they said yeah you can go. idk

• SwimStar

restaurant
    would be a 2/10 place to work instead of 1/10 if our manager didn't have communication skills as poor as mine

• Babbling

Those bastards.

Why bother picking up the phone?

Why, thank you for noticing!

• SwimStar

the worst part is the last hour i was there i had a migraine rofl

• SwimStar

i was asleep and my dad got annoyed at my phone ringing so he picked up and woke me up so i could see who it was, when he asked me who it was and i told him i had to get to work, his response was "motherf**ker"

• Babbling

No caller ID? Do you have a landline?

• SwimStar

cellphone

• Babbling

Label your work phone number for so you know who's calling just by looking at the display. Also give your workplace a scary ring tone so you know not to answer it.