Starting a list for the shot glass game
579   25

• Banned

List will go in order of posts, when I purchase a shot glass I will PM the first person and it will start

When you receive the glass you have to post a picture of yourself and the shot glass together

You may drink from it but clean it, it is then your job to mail it to the next recipient

IF YOU BREAK IT, YOU REPLACE IT....you DO NOT...get to keep it

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• The Room

me. actually question on the replacement. can you post a link to whatever you've bought in case ours breaks? i know my luck which is why i ask

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

Sign me up

Oops, i did it again

• Banned

Naraku4656 said:

me. actually question on the replacement. can you post a link to whatever you've bought in case ours breaks? i know my luck which is why i ask

Getting ahold of an AS shot glass is not something I can do, so I'm just going to send A shot glass....if you break it you have to say what it's being replaced with

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimPunk

I'm in.

you know what. this could be fun.

i'm in.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Babbling

ME ME ME!!!

I WANT TO LICK THE SHOTGLASS!

• ShoeHands

I'll play

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimLegend

I'm in if I can take a pic with Pooh and the shot glass, you'll know it's "the shot glass"

Oh bother...

• Banned

this was fun, back in the day, except for that c*******ker that kept the shot glass for like 20 years. that guy can go stuff a bag full of cocks up his arse.

POOP

• Banned

P.S.
    Betty waiting to be filled.

POOP

FieryDoom said:

P.S.

i wanna' come play at your house.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Swimuminati

I see drinky crow in the back...that's my boi...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Banned

Mixboy said:

I see drinky crow in the back...that's my boi...

there we go.

POOP

FieryDoom said:

P.S.

I heard youre looking for a friend

Oops, i did it again

So. If this is happening, people need to discuss the...trust theyre putting into others to give out addresses, or po boxes.

Oops, i did it again

• Banned

EgreslivE said:

FieryDoom said:

P.S.

sure, bring the

POOP

FieryDoom said:

EgreslivE said:

FieryDoom said:

P.S.

sure, bring the

HQ Colorado

Oops, i did it again

• Banned

last time I did it all me fellow SHOTTS members were texans, and I trust texans. the rest of you 'muricans can shove it!

POOP

• Helper

EgreslivE said:

So. If this is happening, people need to discuss the...trust theyre putting into others to give out addresses, or po boxes.

Well, the rule in the old SHOTS thread was that no one has everyone's info, ever and that by saying you want to participate, you were agreeing to that rule. The only person with someone else's specific info was the one who was sending it to the next person and when that person received the package, they needed to make sure that the shipping label with the previous person's info on it was removed or otherwise made un-readable. Ex. Rainy_Day_May had my shipping info and I technically had hers once I received things but I knew nothing of anyone's info from previous stops. I had VicodinEs shipping info and he had mine once he got things but he had no specifics for previous stops and I would have no specifics for whoever he was shipping to.

We also had an emergency shipping hub rule in place in case there was a hiccup in the line-up and someone couldn't host and the next one in line was someone that the current host didn't feel safe sending to - if that happened or the hosting stalled out for some reason, they would mail it to the hub person [originally duz, later myself as I was on every day anyway] and that person would mail it to the next person safely.

But everyone knew who shipped to whom because a list was kept publically and people posted as they shipped out and when they received so it was never a blind send. Everyone watching knew.

Feel free to adopt these or change them as suits the needs of this new incarnation. :) It worked for years previously.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]