AdVenture Communist Open Beta is Live
365   10

• Special Snowflake Banned

• Banned

I'm not even sure what communism is to play this......Are there super combos?

• IB

Standing in bread lines is the worst part of the game.

• Helper

Meh, I prefer Adventure Amish.

Building barns, cutting wheat with a scythe, and seeing if you can wear the knees out of your homemade pants scooting across the church floor faster than the others.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

katt_goddess said:

Building barns, cutting wheat with a scythe, and seeing if you can wear the knees out of your homemade pants scooting across the church floor faster than the others.

Is that a real game?

• Helper

HotelBansylvania said:

katt_goddess said:

Is that a real game?

Not that I'm aware of but give it time.

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

katt_goddess said:

HotelBansylvania said:

katt_goddess said:

Is that a real game?

-_-

• Helper

HotelBansylvania said:

katt_goddess said:

HotelBansylvania said:

katt_goddess said:

Is that a real game?

-_-

Did I crush a dream?

There's probably a beta of it somewhere in the world though. As popular as farming type games are, an Amish themed one dedicated to doing nothing but farm chores as fast as possible has to be in the works somewhere.

katt_goddess said:

HotelBansylvania said:

katt_goddess said:

HotelBansylvania said:

katt_goddess said:

Is that a real game?

-_-

Did I crush a dream?

There's probably a beta of it somewhere in the world though. As popular as farming type games are, an Amish themed one dedicated to doing nothing but farm chores as fast as possible has to be in the works somewhere.

Nah. I wouldn't have been surprised if there was a game like that though.

I shared this because I liked playing the original AdVenture Capitalist.

Liking this one so far, still trying to figure out everything and still seems buggy in some areas. But, that's why it's Beta.

Anyone still playing this?

I've been playing it here and there.

Right now trying to maximize scientists/hour.

I've got :

32 Cloning Labs - 32 Scientists/hour

45 Super Highways - 45 Scientists/3 hours

15 Colonies - 15 Scientists/4 hours

So that's about 51 Scientists/hour so far.

Gonna try and do some more upgrading today.

So far have a x10 Industry Output, about to be x20.

As far as I can tell there aren't any upgrades for Industry Speed yet. They may not have added them yet or maybe I'm not far enough along.

And right now I only have 5/30 Industry Experiments researched because I've been focusing on Output bonuses instead of those.