Let's Have A Quest!...
395   12

• Helper

...or not. But I'm tossing this horror up anyway.

https://youtu.be/taZpwZ2dDqU

So, yep. If you happen to be attending Dragon*Con this upcoming Labor Day weekend and happen to be a fan of FishCenter Live, there are eel pins lurking in the crowds somewhere.

And for those who were hoping for a chance at an inappropriate stick figure clock, I was unable to get it finished in time. So maybe next year?

Discuss!...

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimVeteran

Ummm....

Confused what I thought with something I felt.
    Confuse what I feel with something that's real.

• Helper

EgreslivE said:

Ummm....

I was bored.

Shut-up.

And I had a bunch of other random stupid things to make for the weekend anyway. So there. :P :D

Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

did you say stick figure cock?

POOP

• Special Snowflake

Piece of sushi? You just earned over 9000 weeb points.

Memento Mori

• Helper

FieryDoom said:

did you say stick figure cock?

Maybe...

It will have this on the face with the caption 'It's Hammer Time' in honor of the old board's 'hammer' filter. If it had been finished, to claim it anyone from the boards would have to find me in Atlanta and announce 'It's Hammer Time' and it would have been theirs.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/22513000/ngbbs4d6ad8a4706cf.gif

• Banned

that all sounds pretty good, except for the part where I'm chained to my desk at work and can't interact with people at a comic book convention in GA.

POOP

• Helper

bnmjv said:

Piece of sushi? You just earned over 9000 weeb points.

Sweet! OVER 9000!

And by next Monday, my hair will probably look like a Super Saiyan and be all poofed from general lack of sleep and humidity. :D

• SwimNinja

That's too tiny though. I'm probably better off looking for the cat suit.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Helper

Sorce said:

That's too tiny though. I'm probably better off looking for the cat suit.

Well yeah. Look for the big boob idiot in a catsuit that also happens to be wearing a bright frickin' blue Doctor Who lanyard full of tiny eel eyeballs. :D

• ShoeHands

Ouch, my brain.

• Helper

And so, just to be as annoying as possible [ ] I'm bumping this terror just as I escape the boards to annoy people in real life. And possibly exchange some West Nile Virus for some Zika.

vanishes