So, I got to writing a short story trashy romance.
208   18

• SwimParagon

I made it to the opening conversation and ragequit. Seriously, all I could come up with was "a man persistently hits on a less-than-interested woman until she capitulates"? F**k you, Lifetime Originals, for screwing with my creativity.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Helper

That's what you get for watching Lifetime anything.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Thunder Goddess

Please, nothing leopard-print.

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish

Happy Banned Books Week! Take a gay penguin to lunch today!

• Special Snowflake

"Lifetime"

"Original"

lol

• SwimParagon

mthor said:

Please, nothing leopard-print.

I was inspired to do something better than that. Turns out, a story without conflict is boring and a conflict in a romance... needs some serious backstory. I need a rocky relationship that started great, is what I need.

• SwimParagon

greedy_respawned said:

"Lifetime"

"Original"

lol

Hey, that's what they're called. -shrug-

• Other Anime

1. Is the person pursuing their potential mate while they're in a relationship?
    2. If so, will they expose them to their significant other?

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimNerd

Here's a trick that'll help, it's easier for allot of writers to write dialogue for characters that have opinions that the writer completely disagrees with. It gives you an opportunity to write from different perspectives and expands the possibilities of your story. Also it's a good opportunity to make fun of people whose opinions you hate in real life.

• Special Snowflake

Though she feigned disinterest to the man's proposition, she had felt her clunge become moist. The thought of her pink petals reddening and glistening with pearlescent virile juices, it was enough to transfix her mind into a state of orgasmic bliss.

Feel free to use that.

Memento Mori

• Helper

I feel bad for not offering more help, so remember these key tips:

1. the heroine is always the middle-aged moderately successful plain jane female.
    2. All twenty and younger thirty year old women are hussies out to steal away successful middle management males.
    3. All males are stupid beer swilling losers, rapists or work-a-holics ignoring their plain jane moderately successful wives while possibly sleeping with younger hussies.

There ya go, everything you need to know to write a Lifetime anything....

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• SwimParagon

Eurgh, no. That's the sort of drivel I'm trying to outdo. I mean, it's not hard, but jeez... -.-

• SwimParagon

Jingai said:

I feel bad for not offering more help, so remember these key tips:

1. the heroine is always the middle-aged moderately successful plain jane female.
    2. All twenty and younger thirty year old women are hussies out to steal away successful middle management males.
    3. All males are stupid beer swilling losers, rapists or work-a-holics ignoring their plain jane moderately successful wives while possibly sleeping with younger hussies.

There ya go, everything you need to know to write a Lifetime anything....

I wasn't asking for help. I just wanted to say I ragequit. XD

• Helper

You can't until you've exposed the hussie for sleeping with the middle management jerk male right before serving him divorce papers in the middle of his big sales presentation thus securing your freedom to ragequit.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

needs more x-men.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimParagon

covered_in_sponges said:

needs more x-men.

I could totally write myself on a date with Beast. XD

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Just to warn you, he's got a weird penor.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• SwimParagon

That just makes it hotter.

...wait, is it corkscrew like a duck's? That'd be a big nope.

• Banned

Can you write one about me and my one true love, so that future generations will know that we loved deeper and harder than anyone's loved before