4

im gay
592   37

  • Pokemon Master
    1

    my girlfriend told me so

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • 2

    Maybe she's just desperate to not admit she's fat and unf**kable now.


  • Pokemon Master
    1

    ENA_D said:

    Maybe she's just desperate to not admit she's fat and unf**kable now.

    wut does ur mom have to do with this

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • 0

    She bakes the sort of delicious treats that could be problematic.


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    ENA_D said:

    She bakes the sort of delicious treats that could be problematic.

    wut kind of treats

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Banned
    0

    Me too

    do you want to be butt buddies with butt benefits?


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    time to go back to roxas

    you broke his heart real bad

    Memento Mori


  • 0

    Rice Crispy squares with the little Hershey's kisses baked inside.


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    Me too

    do you want to be butt buddies with butt benefits?

    only if zeni is invited

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    bnmjv said:

    time to go back to roxas

    you broke his heart real bad

    he is ded tho

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    ENA_D said:

    Rice Crispy squares with the little Hershey's kisses baked inside.

    is ur mom single

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Banned
    0

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    Me too

    do you want to be butt buddies with butt benefits?

    only if zeni is invited

    invited? it was his idea


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    Me too

    do you want to be butt buddies with butt benefits?

    only if zeni is invited

    invited? it was his idea

    mmmm zeni

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    kidney_eater101 said:

    bnmjv said:

    time to go back to roxas

    you broke his heart real bad

    he is ded tho

    k

    what about waggs?

    Memento Mori


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    bnmjv said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    bnmjv said:

    time to go back to roxas

    you broke his heart real bad

    he is ded tho

    k

    what about waggs?

    he has ms

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Banned
    0

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    Me too

    do you want to be butt buddies with butt benefits?

    only if zeni is invited

    invited? it was his idea

    mmmm zeni

    don't get comfortable, s**t

    he's mine, you're just our little toy boy


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    i called you gay earlier too


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    Me too

    do you want to be butt buddies with butt benefits?

    only if zeni is invited

    invited? it was his idea

    mmmm zeni

    don't get comfortable, s**t

    he's mine, you're just our little toy boy

    zeni loves me more

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    Cowboy_Viperslayer said:

    i called you gay earlier too

    why are you talking to me on 2 accounts

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • Banned
    0

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    Me too

    do you want to be butt buddies with butt benefits?

    only if zeni is invited

    invited? it was his idea

    mmmm zeni

    don't get comfortable, s**t

    he's mine, you're just our little toy boy

    zeni loves me more

    liar!

    your just a side bitch


  • Pokemon Master
    0

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    kidney_eater101 said:

    VIBERSLAYER said:

    Me too

    do you want to be butt buddies with butt benefits?

    only if zeni is invited

    invited? it was his idea

    mmmm zeni

    don't get comfortable, s**t

    he's mine, you're just our little toy boy

    zeni loves me more

    liar!

    your just a side bitch

    you're*

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


Log in to reply