4

Has it been insanely hot where you live
663   29

  • Special Snowflake
    1

    Like, even thunderstorms are just pissing the heat off lately.


  • Babbling
    0

    Yeah it got to like 90 degrees here. Sweltering. That why I walk around naked.


  • 1

    It's always hot when I'm around.


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    ThorsPenor said:

    Yeah it got to like 90 degrees here. Sweltering. That why I walk around naked.

    Upper 90's with that "feels like" temp being over a 100 has been like almost every friggin day lately.


  • Puppy Power
    0

    No, we had that a few weeks ago. Now we have sub average temperatures.

    Feels good, man.

    09/13/03


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    naraku360 said:

    It's always hot when I'm around.

    Then GTFO. We don't want ur kind here.


  • SwimLegend
    0

    That was last week

    Oh bother...


  • 0

    greedy_respawned said:

    naraku360 said:

    It's always hot when I'm around.

    Then GTFO. We don't want ur kind here.

    No, make me!


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    scoobdog said:

    No, we had that a few weeks ago. Now we have sub average temperatures.

    Feels good, man.

    Yeah, well, jingai can probably find proof that you're entire state's about to fall into the ocean, so enjoy it while you can.


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    1pooh4u said:

    That was last week

    Last week too.

    It just hasn't stopped yet.


  • SwimLegend
    0

    greedy_respawned said:

    1pooh4u said:

    That was last week

    Last week too.

    It just hasn't stopped yet.

    That sucks....we had feel like temps above 100 last week. Power outages all over the place too

    Oh bother...


  • IB
    0

    Yes, and I just got the AC in my car fixed yesterday.


  • Banned
    0

    We just got a cold front in about a couple of hours ago. The temperature is now a cool 98 degrees.

    POOP


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    1pooh4u said:

    greedy_respawned said:

    1pooh4u said:

    That was last week

    Last week too.

    It just hasn't stopped yet.

    That sucks....we had feel like temps above 100 last week. Power outages all over the place too

    I haven't heard of any power outages.

    But the electric company sent a letter saying that we should raise the temp on the thermostat from 70 to 78 to save power.

    I thought about framing the letter but it got wet when I started crying because I was laughing so hard.


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    Greeny said:

    Yes, and I just got the AC in my car fixed yesterday.

    You could roll down your windows & let that 90+ degree wind cool you down.


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    We just got a cold front in about a couple of hours ago. The temperature is now a cool 98 degrees.

    You had to rub it in didn't you. :|


  • Banned
    0

    greedy_respawned said:

    1pooh4u said:

    greedy_respawned said:

    1pooh4u said:

    That was last week

    Last week too.

    It just hasn't stopped yet.

    That sucks....we had feel like temps above 100 last week. Power outages all over the place too

    I haven't heard of any power outages.

    But the electric company sent a letter saying that we should raise the temp on the thermostat from 70 to 78 to save power.

    I thought about framing the letter but it got wet when I started crying because I was laughing so hard.

    bleh, the temperature at my house is set to 75-76. Ceiling fans keep things feeling cool.

    POOP


  • Banned
    0

    greedy_respawned said:

    FieryDoom said:

    We just got a cold front in about a couple of hours ago. The temperature is now a cool 98 degrees.

    You had to rub it in didn't you. :|

    Better believe it, buster.

    POOP


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    FieryDoom said:

    greedy_respawned said:

    1pooh4u said:

    greedy_respawned said:

    1pooh4u said:

    That was last week

    Last week too.

    It just hasn't stopped yet.

    That sucks....we had feel like temps above 100 last week. Power outages all over the place too

    I haven't heard of any power outages.

    But the electric company sent a letter saying that we should raise the temp on the thermostat from 70 to 78 to save power.

    I thought about framing the letter but it got wet when I started crying because I was laughing so hard.

    bleh, the temperature at my house is set to 75-76. Ceiling fans keep things feeling cool.

    F**k that.

    The a/c is there to control the temp, not half ass it.


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    It hasn't hit 90 in a while but mid/upper 80s and humid.


  • Special Snowflake
    0

    Today was upper 90's with 50% humidity.


Log in to reply