Donald Trump = Ulfric Stormcloak
854   37

• Special Snowflake

Replaying Skyrim lately

Was doing the Blood on the Ice quest today and having to go in constantly to talk to the steward and having to hear Ulfric's ranting and raving monologues

It dawned on me after about my 3rd time entering the castle

"Oh shut up Ulfric you racist bastard, you're not freeing anyone, you're just trying to give your deep rooted racism an excuse"

"holy shit.... "

All hope of ever joining the Stormcloak rebellion just flew out the window (even though there was barely any to start with)

That's why I never sided with the Stormcloaks.

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Check It Out!

Racism in Skyrim...are you serious? Are people so desperate to validate their animosity against whites that they look for racism between fictional races?

Can I just be a tree or a rock or something at this poiny? Cuz im done with humanity.

• Special Snowflake

THE WALL JUST GOT 10 CYRODILLIAN FEET HIGHER.

"May your dingus rise with the sun every dray"

Who said anything about whites?

Plus, it's a known fact Ulfric Stormcloak hates most non Nord races and so do all of his people. The dark elves live in a ghetto and argonians and khajiit aren't even allowed in his city. But you keep being a fragile white male.

• Special Snowflake

"1 out of 4 Redguard children live in poverty" "Redguard communities suffer from Redguard on Redguard crime" "Hammerfellistan.

• Check It Out!

And you keep trying to draw parallels between our world and a fictional one. I'm sure that has nothing to do with one's fragility.

• Check It Out!

And gee, I wonder why Ulfric and his people would be so opposed to races trying to conquer their land? So racist of them to not just lie down and have their culture and history stripped from them!

• Special Snowflake

OP is triggered by the lack of safe spaces in Skyrim.

• Check It Out!

I wonder if the Orsimer are racist for invading a Breton island and slaughtering all Breton inhabitants? Nah thats not racist its just who they are, huh?

Lol, bucket.

• Check It Out!

Yep...that about sums up the extent of your ability to argue. You run out of "clever" insults and ways to step around having to back up your opinions and instead compare me to a troll.

Bravo, Stilgar. You're a real cut above.

If you spout shit like bucket imma call you bucket.

• Check It Out!

Except bucket defends actual racism. I'm saying people are ridiculous for looking for racism between fictional races...quite the difference.

Lol, bucket.

• Swimuminati

<.< '>.>

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Check It Out!

As elloquent as ever. Thanks for your time.

• Special Snowflake

Hi... wow some of you just really like to bitch about anything huh?

So first off, it's called a joke. I wasn't trying to fulfill any deep seeded issues, I just compared two idiots who annoy me.

Secondly.....
    "Racism in Skyrim...are you serious? Are people so desperate to validate their animosity against whites that they look for racism between fictional races?"
    Woooow, if that isn't the best start to a Sandy v****a monologue idk what is.

Who's the one reaching for straws here?

• Special Snowflake

oscar mayer wiener

• Babbling

Dragonborne Master Race.

• SwimNerd

I don't know why I have to be this guy but racism is a common theme in the elder scrolls games, or the entire freaking fantasy genre! All the way back to Tolkien the social interactions between races have been used to symbolize racism in the real world. Elves hate orcs, orcs hate elves and dwarves hate everyone else and just want to control all the money or the media or whatever. You can draw a lot of parallels from allot of fictional universes to things that exist in real life, mostly because the creators of these fictional universes are real people and have been inspired by the real world.

Saying you can't talk about symbolic racism in skyrim is essentially akin to saying you can't say that Oliver Twist doesn't have anything to say about child poverty, because you know, it's a fictional work.