I was thinking , Instead of doing a new FLCL
251   10

They could have just done a new season of Space dandy. Not that i'm not excited about seeing Haruko again, but i think space dandy would have been a better option.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

Even though I never watched Space Dandy and FLCL is my favorite anime, I'd kinda rather have more Space Dandy. I have a feeling they're gonna f**k up seasons 2 and 3 of FLCL. 6 episodes was definitely enough for FLCL.

• SwimElder Banned

there is new FLCL??

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

Bro have you gone on the internet this past year?

• SwimElder Banned

ksmota said:

internet?

anyways, I don't know what people see in FLCL. I saw the first 3 episodes, didn't care to see anymore. Maybe I wasn't stoned and on enough nitrous oxide.

"I'm moving and not moving at all. I'm like the moon underneath the waves that ever go on rolling and rocking."

• SwimSuperFan

ksmota said:

Even though I never watched Space Dandy and FLCL is my favorite anime, I'd kinda rather have more Space Dandy. I have a feeling they're gonna f**k up seasons 2 and 3 of FLCL. 6 episodes was definitely enough for FLCL.

Plus I like the way it ended with Haruko flying through the galaxy

Well, While FLCL ended on a pretty definitive note the last time around , space dandy was kind of open ended, like there was a possibility of more adventures down the line , though truthfully i wasn't very fond of the whole every-episode--is-in-a-alternate-reality shtick.

ksmota said:

But anyway, it sounds cool on paper, but i guess we'll just have to see.

• Other Anime

I don't know if I like the idea of either getting new seasons.

FLCL particularly felt like it was a lightning in a bottle work, and any attempt at a continuation will just feel like a pale imitation.

XBL: TakenIdiot (Destiny & The Division)
    PSN: ishikusui (Overwatch & Destiny)
    t/ @ishikusui

• ShoeHands

Just don't f**k it up.