Memento Mori

• SwimElder

Click on your icon and go to settings.

• The Room

bnmjv said:

One of us.

@Special-Snowflake

WHAT

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

You called down the thunder. Well, now you've got it!

• Special Snowflake

Naraku4656 said:

bnmjv said:

One of us.

@Special-Snowflake

WHAT

what does this rank even mean?

gaht damnit

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

that was an awful goddamn movie

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Swimuminati

you poor sober bastid

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• The Room

it was. i saw it when it came out and it was shit.

• Swimuminati

look man...some movies weren't made for you sober people...you're just throwing money away

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Other Anime

cowboy_stilgar said:

@Special-Snowflake

bnmjv said:

One of us.

@Special-Snowflake

• The Room

in my defense, i saw it when i was like 13

• The Room

you can remove yourself from that group. i really should but i'm lazy

• SwimNerd

Just believe

• Nyaa or Nothing

are we still doing this thing again? seriously, if you didn't pay attention the first time, 2nd time, 3rd time, then you deserve to be a special snowflake.

• SwimPunk

I want a rank.

My head is a complicated pile of thoughts, fears, cravings, and this tangled up nostaligia for the past and somehow the future. I am flawed, i am human, i am broken, and i am trying. I am one person, i am two hands, and i am one heart.

• Swimuminati

go to your profile page...click the drop down menu on groups and it should give you your options

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimPunk

Mine are ugly.

My head is a complicated pile of thoughts, fears, cravings, and this tangled up nostaligia for the past and somehow the future. I am flawed, i am human, i am broken, and i am trying. I am one person, i am two hands, and i am one heart.

• Swimuminati

welp...I didn't say they would be good options '>.>

-Phillies 8/15/2016