so im hanging out with my friend tommorow for the first time in months and i need advice
869   38

• SwimStar

she's engaged, how do i tell her she's making a big mistake without coming off like a moron?

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

You let her figure that out for herself.

Oops, i did it again

• Senpai

tells us if it all goes south

Yeah there's nothing you can do. No one ever listens to their friends over their fiance.

• Check It Out!

gr8 b8 m8

• Swimuminati

you don't...they don't listen and they might even turn on you....just preserve the friendship and be there when it all goes down the crapper

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Mixboy said:

you don't...they don't listen and they might even turn on you....just preserve the friendship and be there when it all goes down the crapper

If it does.

Oops, i did it again

EgreslivE said:

You let her finger that out for herself.

ENA_D said:

EgreslivE said:

You let her finger that out for herself.

Pinky

Oops, i did it again

• SwimStar

she's one of the sweetest persons i know, so idk

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• SwimStar

i prob will tbqh

QuebecElegy said:

Then be happy for her. Shes obviously happy.

Oops, i did it again

• Swimuminati

EgreslivE said:

Mixboy said:

If it does.

oh, it will >.>

@QuebecElegy also, don't agree to be best man...that shit is f**ked...don't believe the movies

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimStar

i know she probably won't listen, but i atleast want to her think about it more

• SwimStar

cmpltly srs here famalamadingdong

Mixboy said:

EgreslivE said:

Mixboy said:

If it does.

don't agree to be best man...that shit is f**ked...don't believe the movies

Whys that?

Oops, i did it again

• Senpai

still good luck

• SwimStar

EgreslivE said:

QuebecElegy said:

idk about that honestly
    idk if she's unhappy either
    i never really talked with her about her relationship with the guy, but i have a bad feeling, and do know that i dont want to her to waste her time

• SwimStar

i don't even know if i want to go to the wedding honestly

QuebecElegy said:

EgreslivE said:

QuebecElegy said:

idk about that honestly
    idk if she's unhappy either
    i never really talked with her about her relationship with the guy, but i have a bad feeling, and do know that i dont want to her to waste her time

You also said you havent talked to her in months, so...

Oops, i did it again

• Swimuminati

EgreslivE said:

Mixboy said:

EgreslivE said:

Mixboy said:

If it does.

don't agree to be best man...that shit is f**ked...don't believe the movies

Whys that?

everything aside from the bachelor party...take your pick

-Phillies 8/15/2016