4

so im hanging out with my friend tommorow for the first time in months and i need advice
869   38

  • SwimStar
    0

    she's engaged, how do i tell her she's making a big mistake without coming off like a moron?

    "Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"


  • 1

    You let her figure that out for herself.

    Oops, i did it again


  • Senpai
    0

    tells us if it all goes south


  • 0

    Yeah there's nothing you can do. No one ever listens to their friends over their fiance.


  • Check It Out!
    0

    gr8 b8 m8


  • Swimuminati
    2

    you don't...they don't listen and they might even turn on you....just preserve the friendship and be there when it all goes down the crapper

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • 0

    Mixboy said:

    you don't...they don't listen and they might even turn on you....just preserve the friendship and be there when it all goes down the crapper

    If it does.

    Oops, i did it again


  • 0

    EgreslivE said:

    You let her finger that out for herself.


  • 0

    ENA_D said:

    EgreslivE said:

    You let her finger that out for herself.

    Pinky

    Oops, i did it again


  • SwimStar
    0

    she's one of the sweetest persons i know, so idk

    "Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"


  • SwimStar
    0

    i prob will tbqh

    "Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"


  • 1

    QuebecElegy said:

    she's one of the sweetest persons i know, so idk

    Then be happy for her. Shes obviously happy.

    Oops, i did it again


  • Swimuminati
    0

    EgreslivE said:

    Mixboy said:

    you don't...they don't listen and they might even turn on you....just preserve the friendship and be there when it all goes down the crapper

    If it does.

    oh, it will >.>

    @QuebecElegy also, don't agree to be best man...that shit is f**ked...don't believe the movies

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


  • SwimStar
    0

    i know she probably won't listen, but i atleast want to her think about it more

    "Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"


  • SwimStar
    0

    cmpltly srs here famalamadingdong

    "Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"


  • 0

    Mixboy said:

    EgreslivE said:

    Mixboy said:

    you don't...they don't listen and they might even turn on you....just preserve the friendship and be there when it all goes down the crapper

    If it does.

    don't agree to be best man...that shit is f**ked...don't believe the movies

    Whys that?

    Oops, i did it again


  • Senpai
    0

    still good luck


  • SwimStar
    0

    EgreslivE said:

    QuebecElegy said:

    she's one of the sweetest persons i know, so idk

    Then be happy for her. Shes obviously happy.

    idk about that honestly
    idk if she's unhappy either
    i never really talked with her about her relationship with the guy, but i have a bad feeling, and do know that i dont want to her to waste her time

    "Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"


  • SwimStar
    0

    i don't even know if i want to go to the wedding honestly

    "Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"


  • 1

    QuebecElegy said:

    EgreslivE said:

    QuebecElegy said:

    she's one of the sweetest persons i know, so idk

    Then be happy for her. Shes obviously happy.

    idk about that honestly
    idk if she's unhappy either
    i never really talked with her about her relationship with the guy, but i have a bad feeling, and do know that i dont want to her to waste her time

    You also said you havent talked to her in months, so...

    Oops, i did it again


  • Swimuminati
    0

    EgreslivE said:

    Mixboy said:

    EgreslivE said:

    Mixboy said:

    you don't...they don't listen and they might even turn on you....just preserve the friendship and be there when it all goes down the crapper

    If it does.

    don't agree to be best man...that shit is f**ked...don't believe the movies

    Whys that?

    everything aside from the bachelor party...take your pick

    dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

    -Phillies 8/15/2016


Log in to reply