Yo Roe
937   23

• Banned

accept my friend request on FB, familam.

Can't stop won't stop

• Incoherent Babbling Banned

Coming from an alt with 26 post.

Lol fk u.

Gonna msg him on FB and tell him not to add you. brb.

Lol fk u.

At least say who you are.

Lol fk u.

• Banned

No, fuck you.

Can't stop won't stop

You said no, then edited in the F**k you

Lol fk u.

hahahhaha.

i looked at your tracker
    i know

but i wont rat

Lol fk u.

• Banned

I saw those but I have no idea who you are or what you want

One was a total catfish chick with 5 dudes as friends and the other was an account with a black dude as the profile pic and the banner was an East Indian.....Nothing about those sounds promising.

• Banned

Fampai, no one even cares about evasions anymore. Most people on here are using alts because bans aren't temporary.

Can't stop won't stop

• Banned

Forum_User said:

Fampai, no one even cares about evasions anymore. Most people on here are using alts because bans aren't temporary.

yeah they are.

POOP

• Banned

It's the latter.

Don't worry tho, I won't post dumb shit on your wall... Just mine doe.

I need to stay connected with people I know here because there may be a massive change coming to the forums.

Can't stop won't stop

• Banned

Oh, nevermind. You coulda just told me who you were....Or hit me on PSN so I'd know. Aight, send it again.

• Banned

Speaking of which, is there an ASMB group for PSN on the PS4?

I feel that's like the best way for ASMBer's to stay connected and play some games with each other. The ASMB Steam group is mostly inactive and its adminstrator is Moon who's pretty much in prison for the next 20 or so years.

Can't stop won't stop

• SwimSage Banned

Forum_User said:

Speaking of which, is there an ASMB group for PSN on the PS4?

Yeah.

• Banned

Moon was the admin....That's hilarious.

Not that I know of for PSN though.....I mean I think the only AS users I have are SergE, Chappi, You, Fuggz, Glodson, Luni,* Goldar *, and Unikitty.

• SwimSage Banned

There is a PSN group, I think Serge started it even.

• Banned

Well he didn't invite me so I'll start my own group.....With blackja......No, I will NOT make that joke.

• SwimSage Banned

You're not missing much, it isn't very active. I think it was 770312 who invited me.

• Nyaa or Nothing

not much to talk in that group though. plus, you guys all play different games than i currently have. also, i kind of just joined that group randomly when looking up them group communities when it made a suggested group since i have some of you guys as friends.

Buddyroe274 said:

Not that I know of for PSN though.....I mean I think the only AS users I have are SergE, Chappi, You, Fuggz, Glodson, Luni,* Goldar *, and Unikitty.

ahem

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

discolemonade said:

Buddyroe274 said:

ahem

Wait, I have you.....What's your tag?.....I kinda remember saying we were gonna play creed but I have no idea what happened after that