Do I get extra points
308   18

• SwimPirate

If someone WANTED to add me on FAcebook,
    then deletes me after a political discussion?

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimNerd

Yeah, but only if racial slurs are exchanged.

• Babbling

Depends...did you tell them you were voting for Roseanne?

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• SwimPirate

She called me ignorant, said talk to hear when i was ready to have a real conversation, and then blocked me.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimPirate

Nope just said I was a Hardcore Raiders fan who supported Kaepernick.

jackiemarie90 said:

Ignored

Oops, i did it again

But you deleted me

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

Congrats, you won the Internet.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

EgreslivE said:

jackiemarie90 said:

Ignored

But we never were brah!!!

• SwimPirate

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

I DON'T HAVE MY SPEECH READY!!!

• Swimuminati

that's double points...triple if you got a shout out in a ranting status post

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• SwimParagon

jackiemarie90 said:

PerfectFlowingHair said:

jackiemarie90 said:

I DON'T HAVE MY SPEECH READY!!!

Just say anything! The crowd'll eat it up!

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Babbling

Kaepernick political discussion...sounds super serious.

jackiemarie90 said:

He's a pro foosball player that's making umpteen million dollars over the course of his contract. Is he spending some of that to fix all this " oppression " that seems to run rampant. I'm not saying that there's not still problems , if he really wants to protest , he can either not play and lose a few million , or spend some of that money to help fix the problem.

Monsters come in many shapes and sizes . I'm all of them

• ShoeHands

zombified35 said:

jackiemarie90 said:

He's a pro foosball player that's making umpteen million dollars over the course of his contract. Is he spending some of that to fix all this " oppression " that seems to run rampant. I'm not saying that there's not still problems , if he really wants to protest , he can either not play and lose a few million , or spend some of that money to help fix the problem.

Sigh, I knew this Kaepernick thing would wind up here eventually.....So here we go.

Why should he quit his job to exercise his rights....Why should he lose a few million to exercise his rights, why should he have to spend money to exercise his rights (which I'm sure you don't have a source that says he hasn't donated money to such causes). Why is it how much money a person makes not a factor until it's someone standing up for minorities and the disproportion of our society. He broke no laws, why should he be punished?

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

He is a monkey, dancing for our amusement.

if he does not dance, he has no worth.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

he can do whatever the hell he wants, as long as he's not in breach of contract with his team or the nfl. i think standing for the nat'l anthem isn't a requirement in either of those things (not yet, anyways). now, if him pulling a sit-in on the most holy of holies in patriotism causes him to lose respect and endorsements, that's just the way the shit hits. either way, it makes no difference to me. i'm just a dumbass bears fan, after all.

one more mile until we get to heaven!