The lady sitting next to me in training for my new job ignores me when I ask questions.
352   21

• Bettathanyom0mma Banned

It's a fast paced class and I'm having trouble keeping up. Today she wouldn't give me a ssn when I was coming in 30 minutes late and I know she had it because she had the account pulled up. They put us next to each other so our neighbors can help us when we fall behind. This lady is so selfish. I told my coworkers and they all agreed that I should move and that they'd help me. So after lunch I picked up all my stuff and moved to a new desk. Maybe now I'll do better where I can get all the help I constantly need. This class is hard!

• Swimuminati

You listen to me and you listen good! No matter what, you cannot give up, you cannot quite, you cannot deviate from your current course which keeps you pointed towards a goal, filled with purpose, and most importantly, away from here...

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Kiss me, daddy!

• Swimuminati

alt text

dude I swear this time is different. I swear before god, buddah, my dead grandma, and asmb. i will never drink again.

-Phillies 8/15/2016

• Swimuminati

alt text

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Is she aware of your skin tone. That'll dry her up real quick

• Swimuminati

good point...I better leave her no room for doubt...

@Fuggstice

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Ive seen pics, sexah sexah!

Buddyroe274 said:

Is she aware of your skin tone. That'll dry her up real quick

No comments on op?

Nah, it's all too exhausting. I hope the people you sit next to now are more accommodating to your entitlement though.

Buddyroe274 said:

Nah, it's all too exhausting. I hope the people you sit next to now are more accommodating to your entitlement though.

Wut entitlement?

• Swimuminati

Fuggstice said:

alt text

-Phillies 8/15/2016

Fuggstice said:

Buddyroe274 said:

Wut entitlement?

Nah, not playing with you Fuggz.....It's not fun anymore.

Buddyroe274 said:

Fuggstice said:

Buddyroe274 said:

Wut entitlement?

Nah, not playing with you Fuggz.....It's not fun anymore.

You should. Who knows when ill be back?
    Everyone knows that teamwork is mandated in a corporate setting and that the team can not progress if any one individual is left behind. So if you are way ahead and can pay better attention, is not asking too much to make sure everyone else is caught up, too. It also lessens the burden on the trainer.

Mixboy said:

Fuggstice said:

alt text

Ok, you're right as usual. Carry on.

• SwimNinja

Man I'd probably get fired coming in 30 minutes late for training, we have like a zero tolerance policy during our training period.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• ShoeHands

Congrats, you're getting real life training too.

• Banned

This post is deleted!