what if the mods are bots
813   35

• IB

have you ever seen a mod solve a captcha? me either.

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox
    some of us are good at suck - discolemonade

• Toonami

i am really starting to think that my self

• IB

make them take the Turing Test

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

these mods are not bots. not enough 'hey baby' going on.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• IB

hey bebeh

• Toonami

Naraku4656 said:

make them take the Turing Test

i had to look it up but ok

you're like...a blocker. of things.

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Toonami

discolemonade said:

i am sorry you two carry on

ghostrek said:

discolemonade said:

i am sorry you two carry on

i knew it, you're a bot.

• IB

now that he's gone let's get down to our sexy business. please fill out these forms in triplicate and fax them to this number and mail forms 2A and 3D to the address below. email forms 100E and 12QR to this address and create a ticket to this group using form FR4

Naraku4656 said:

now that he's gone let's get down to our sexy business. please fill out these forms in triplicate and fax them to this number and mail forms 2A and 3D to the address below. email forms 100E and 12QR to this address and create a ticket to this group using form FR4

that was awesome.

• IB

discolemonade said:

Naraku4656 said:

that was awesome.

i work in an office, i am well acquainted with bureaucracy

but you forgot to ask me to refax using a tpr cover sheet. with

the required # of copies i am faxing back. along with an re:

explaining which documents are being sent.

• IB

oh you don't need the TPR cover sheet for this. you do however need approval from two various groups that work every other third Sunday from 7-8AM and one that works every 25th of the month from 9pm to 11pm. you will need to coordinate their approvals as the forms are due back no latter than the 30th at 12AM. if they are late, you must wait until the next quarterly release and refill out all of the forms, this time sending a summary of why the first one was delayed with approval from senior management.

yes, unless that particular fiscal year falls during a calendar leap year. then that request again requires the use of a

tpr cover sheet, however the office manager must be cc: as to report the incoming/outgoing faxes due to ink

usage, where there in turn can be reported to the as/ap dept, then the request only needs to be in by the 28th by 11pm est.

• SwimVeteran

Theyre almost as good as omeegle bots

Confused what I thought with something I felt.
    Confuse what I feel with something that's real.

• Banned

POOP

• SwimLegend

I never seen a mod off the boards either. I think they are the boards

Oh bother...

• SwimLegend

Oh bother...

• IB

1pooh4u said:

FieryDoom said:

http://cdn.matthewwoodward.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/wpengine-meme.jpg

That's me at work

hey me too

• Swimuminati

captain oneupsmanship here...that's me at life