Watching Pokemon
537   22

• Super Nerd of the Year

I'm so cool.

I tried to watch the first movie but my totally legit copy that I have downloaded on my computer must have been ripped from a DVD that was all scratched up because half of it was missing and the other half the audio was all messed up and only coming out of one speaker.

Also I forgot how awesome the theme song was from the Orange Island series.

• Pokemon Master

wow im telling

Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥

• Special Snowflake

lol u like anime

Memento Mori

• The Room

or you could probably legally buy the movie for like $1

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• Super Nerd of the Year

telling how awesome I am?

• Super Nerd of the Year

Pokemon isn't anime wut r u talking about

• Super Nerd of the Year

What are you talking about it totally is legit and legal and not downloaded from a p2p program

• The Room

well the "legal file" probably didn't download correctly or uh the "totally legal and not a random user" might have put up a bad file

This sig is an awesome sig. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: - InsaneFox

• The Room

that or VLC player is f**ked up

• Super Nerd of the Year

It had a watermark on the bottom corner throughout the whole thing and in some places some random Japanese text showed up on the screen. So I'm guessing just a bad rip.

I mean...uhhh....I dunno what the problem is.

• The Room

how do you manage to get a bad rip of an almost 20 year old movie

• Super Nerd of the Year

Hey don't say that it's only like 15 years old ur making me feel old.

idk man don't judge me

• The Room

the show came out in 1996...it's 2016. the movie came out in, i think 1998. that's only two years away from being 20 lol. anyway i don't really care but really, the movie is probably stupid cheap. you could probably borrow it from a friend

• Helper

Pokémon The Movie: Missingno Edition

It's like The Ring

What the hell is that behind you

• The Room

gotta catch em all Hell Demons

• Super Nerd of the Year

The movie came out in 1999 and the dub premiered in 1998 according to the interwebs. I still feel old though.

I know I have a copy of it at my parent's house but I can't remember if it was on DVD or VHS

• The Room

Lazerdisk probably

• Senpai

dude Ash and Brock had jokes in the old series they were savage

• SwimStar

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• ShoeHands

The first movie is pretty f**king stellar.

• SwimVIP

A Pokemon fan can look back on the fact that the first movie's box office numbers were on par with Titanic with pride.